Sign in to follow this  
_DC_

Second new arrival, Nautilus 3711 from WI

_DC_

My SW200-1 arrived yesterday and today my A4813 Nautilus 3711 arrived from Mary & Rochest, here they are together, will review both properly tomorrow!

E9DD7F39-98E5-427D-A50E-B206AC25A1E4-1348-000001B966B0898B.jpg

DC

xbb

Congrats. I remember you've been chasing one of these for a while. Did you get one with the rotor you were after?

_DC_
Congrats. I remember you've been chasing one of these for a while. Did you get one with the rotor you were after?

I sure did, the leather strap one has the SW200 movement with gen style rotor:) The other one is solid caseback but I love the style of the bracelet so wanted one of each, and couldn't afford two SW200s lol!

DC

Prancuzas

I also had both at the same time :D

Sold A4813 immediately because it was nowhere near to SW version.

Then i sold the SW because it had RG case and was just to blingy.

I think SW version in SS is the best You can go for. Too bad the bracelet/strap changing is not that simple so usually you have to end up with two SWs :D

_DC_

I gotta say, I've only had the A4813 for about 4 hours but I'm really impressed with the quality, I expected it to be lighter and not as well put together but it's actually pretty close to the build quality of the SW200 out the box! I've heard a lot of people say that it's nowhere near as good but in terms of the case there's nothing much between the two of them! Even the bracelet isn't as tinny as I expected from other reviews, so I'm pretty pleased, WI obviously know how to pick a good watch:)

DC

Edited by DarkCompany

myaz

Glad you like both. That's quite a lot of money invested but so well worth it. Waiting for the side by side review.

watchmedomything

out of curiousity.. how long did you have to wait for the Nautilus from initial order to delivery?

_DC_
out of curiousity.. how long did you have to wait for the Nautilus from initial order to delivery?

Ordered it 7th Jan, it arrived 30th, so just over 3 weeks!

DC

watchmedomything

dang.. ordered mine a week later.. Apparently they're "out of stock".. That puts me on the other side of CNY.. Got a long wait ahead of me.

Miracle

Love to see a review