Sign in to follow this  
garcianacho

Hello from Spain

garcianacho

Good morning everyone.

I am a Spanish user who was looking for a good Breitling replica. I was about to buy it, but I made sure and find information ... and found this wonderful page. I did not know that there are many pages of crooks, so I will carefully read your recommendations.

Thanks and regards.

Nacho Garcia.

PS: If anyone knows a good place for a replica of Chronomat b01 bicolor, do not hesitate to tell me... :D

Edited by garcianacho

greg_r
Good morning everyone.

I am a Spanish user who was looking for a good Breitling replica. I was about to buy it, but I made sure and find information ... and found this wonderful page. I did not know that there are many pages of crooks, so I will carefully read your recommendations.

Thanks and regards.

Nacho Garcia.

PS: If anyone knows a good place for a replica of Chronomat b01 bicolor, do not hesitate to tell me... :rolleyes:

Welcome to RWG! :D

Glad you found us before making a costly mistake (many of us got caught the first time, which is why this board exists).

Any of our trusted dealers should be able to supply the B01. Some of our forum dealers have websites and others just list watches in their forums here - however, in that instance all you need to do is PM or email them with the details of the watch you're after and they'll let you know whether they can supply.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

trailboss99

Welcome mate, you are in luck! The latest version of the BO1 has just been released.

You will find our trusted dealers here: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showforum=67

We are getting a few new members from Spain now so there are a few of you here.

Col.

scope

Welcome,

I am also a new member. This site has been a wealth of knowledge. Everyone is great for help or advice. :D

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :D

Fiddo

Hello! :salute:

Welcome!

AllergyDoc

Hola, y bienvenidos a la Junta.

KBH

Welcome, Nacho Garcia. After you buy the B01, I hope you hang around for a while. There are lots of other good watches that I'm sure you will be needing once you see what a good rep looks like..

iabounty

Hello and welcome to RWG garcianacho, I see the help has already arrived.......... :)