Sign in to follow this  
graman

Getat Pam 111 Homage

graman

Ok...so I've been pretty slack lately and haven't posted anything of any real interest.

I've finally taken some shots and uploaded to photobucket, so here is the first of a few reviews, as much as my tiny little camera, and fatigued brain will allow.

The first is on a Getat Pam111 homage that I purchased for my Brother's birthday.

I was immensely surprised when I ordered, and received so promptly.

The price was brilliant, as was Tat's customer service (thank you Tat!)

Watch was ordered with Suplerlume on a Marina Militare dial, under sapphire crystal.

1112.jpg

I was extremely impressed with the fact it came in a gift box!

1111.jpg

I was also surprised by the fact that it was running a 6497 movement with a swan neck. (sorry guys...no photo available)....I'm used to seeing the cheaper Asian 6497's without.

Setting the time and winding was a breeze, as usual, however I was very impressed with the quality of the crown guard, and how tight it was to clamp....it surprised me immediately, and showed me how ordinary the cg's are on my own pams.

The lume was sensational...not sure if the photo does it justice, needless to say it would give you sunburn.

1113.jpg

This was a single shot that I took with the camera, watch in one hand, camera in the other.

Lastly....the strap.

This one was ordered with the Oxblood strap, which is brilliantly made....I was very tempted to order one of these for myself...

The strap quality is without rival, particularly for the money paid, and finishes this off beautifully into a real work of art.

1115.jpg

Hope you enjoy.

G

dingle

very nice Graman. :salute:

graman

Cheers Dingle....My brother appreciated it...

He bought me a 212 about 3 years ago...have been keen to return the favour......only I can't afford a BCE for him!

Member X

Nice choice :lol:

erang
Nice choice :)

Looking good graman. I also enjoy a very nice 111 homage of Tat's collection. It sure gives a substantial bang for the buck.

I can attest to the CG tightness. It is almost too tight but it slowly gets smoother (but still tight).

Eran