jeffw69

Um, oke.

dingle

link fixed

RichieUK

Nice... Just bought one

Mattr845

Nice... Just bought one

you wont be disappointed. BK = excellent watches and excellent service.

bowtiefanatc

Am I missing something? I checked out BK on RWI and he's getting them from Noob, same as MR. Doesn't seem to be too special of an item

Planemo

Am I missing something? I checked out BK on RWI and he's getting them from Noob, same as MR. Doesn't seem to be too special of an item

I must admit, I have never understood the jizz about BK DSSD's either. The noob DSSD (which he uses as a base watch) has, to my mind, very obvious flaws with the markers and no matter how good his QC is (and it is), or the pearl centering etc, the problem with the markers remains. In fact, it's the first thing that gets called out on genuine Rolex forums. The dial text is the next flaw to get called out and again this isn't changed on the BK version.

The best option is to use parts from both the noob DSSD and the 42PO DSSD to make one watch which will be very accurate. Yes you have to buy two watches and get someone to rebuild them but then BK DSSD ain't cheap either. This is the route I will be going down and should have the finished item in a couple of months, the delay being due Wiz' very hectic schedule!

black263

Is that a nasty scratch on the side of the case at 1 min 05 secs? Or just my eyesight.

hnic
Is that a nasty scratch on the side of the case at 1 min 05 secs? Or just my eyesight.

i was thinking the same

Mattr845

It's a nasty scratch. I got a similar scratch on my gen Breitling super avenger no idea how i am doing it :( . Its not deep just surface so nothing a shit load of elbow grease and polish wont sort out.

Mattr845

I must admit, I have never understood the jizz about BK DSSD's either. The noob DSSD (which he uses as a base watch) has, to my mind, very obvious flaws with the markers and no matter how good his QC is (and it is), or the pearl centering etc, the problem with the markers remains. In fact, it's the first thing that gets called out on genuine Rolex forums. The dial text is the next flaw to get called out and again this isn't changed on the BK version.

The best option is to use parts from both the noob DSSD and the 42PO DSSD to make one watch which will be very accurate. Yes you have to buy two watches and get someone to rebuild them but then BK DSSD ain't cheap either. This is the route I will be going down and should have the finished item in a couple of months, the delay being due Wiz' very hectic schedule!

Very interesting. It will be nice to see the finish piece. Nearly order the new bp dssd other day but held back due to cny. I am glad i did now