Sign in to follow this  
cragster

newbie to watch buying

cragster

just a post to introduce myself to the forum and boy am i glad I did before parting with my hard earned cash.any help or advice would be appreciated on the subject such as do i buy from website or email its a little confusing.

all the best craig

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse.

take a look at the newbie link in my signature :)

Luthier

OK, introduce yourself, what'd you waiting for?

jeffw69

Welcome! :wave:

cragster

many thanks having a look at the newbie lists :)

BadPickle

Check out the TD's mate!!

Welcome!!

maplebank

Hi, from one Craig to another. :beer2:

Not enough Craig's 'round here.

SSTEEL

Welcome aboard my friend. Read, and research loads before buying, that's my advice. I was a newbie once, and although I only joined these forums recently, Im not a stranger to rep's, I used to be in the game back in 2006, but due to work I had to quit, but I'm back!

Enjoy!

NodgerRocks

New to this site but not new to reps. This site has the answers you are looking for. Remember the truth is in the eye of the beholder....or....the TD's :giggle:

cragster

yep been doing a lot of reading from this site,and I think a purchase is coming on,,loving the panerai brand,i have the watch box which holds 12 only needs the watches now,my gen tag is looking rather lonely in there.love the rubber strap versions of the panerai

jeffrx

yep been doing a lot of reading from this site,and I think a purchase is coming on,,loving the panerai brand,i have the watch box which holds 12 only needs the watches now,my gen tag is looking rather lonely in there.love the rubber strap versions of the panerai

The PAM 111 v3 is a great choice to start with. You can't go wrong with that.

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.........................

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

And make sure you have a good long read, you can get some great information from this forum, all the answers are here if you look hard enough!