Sign in to follow this  
oscarmadfish

has robert broke the delivery record ?

oscarmadfish

robert posted 2 watches to me on thursday and was posting another 3 on friday

i have just come in from work to find a card from parcelforce saying they tried to make a delivery to me today

when you take into account the weekend this has got to be super fast time to the UK

KBH

I found that Robert and Thailand Post are much quicker than buying out of China. I got one from Robert in 4 days once.

dingle
I found that Robert and Thailand Post are much quicker than buying out of China. I got one from Robert in 4 days once.

yep, Miami got my watch in about 4 days.......:rolleyes:

congrats Oscar. :rolleyes:

greg_r

i have just come in from work to find a card from parcelforce saying they tried to make a delivery to me today

when you take into account the weekend this has got to be super fast time to the UK

Holy cow. That's amazing. His record to me is 5 business days and I thought that was damned good... Josh, eat yer heart out!!! :rolleyes:

andy66

Last week i had two watches posted from Robert on Monday at 1300 and i got them Thurs at 13.34.

Just ordered another two this afternoon......

Robert has always been fast for me.Its good to use his service again.

My SLOWEST deal was with josh,nearly a month

ebzen02

Must be the curry they use in their boxes and post office.. Man, I could benefit from some chicken red curry right about now..

bob bean

Damn that's quick! He is always my first choice in dealers.

Member X

I have to say, some people slate him for being moody and short but my order was dealt with swiftly and he answered my n00b questions efficiently but politely after I asked them, and my watches arrived in under a week!

They were exactly as pictured, well priced, super quick delivery... What more could you want?!

I will be using him again I think, as I will Mary for anything I would like that may need to be found!

:lol:

greg_r

Good to hear, X. :wave:

Silverspeed

There is a huge difference between Thai postal service and Chinese postal service...even with normal registered airmail I've had packages arriving from Robert whitin a week

madcatlancelot

Robert/PWC is the quickest I've had experience so far... considering that I opted for a regular (registered) airmail... got the watch for 7 days including weekend, from the time that I paid to receiving the watch.

Robert must be shipping them immediately after the payment was received, and that's what excellent service is all about. :)

There's a caveat though, Thailand and Singapore are practically neighbors, just 883miles apart.

prestigewatchco
Robert/PWC is the quickest I've had experience so far... considering that I opted for a regular (registered) airmail... got the watch for 7 days including weekend, from the time that I paid to receiving the watch.

Robert must be shipping them immediately after the payment was received, and that's what excellent service is all about. :)

There's a caveat though, Thailand and Singapore are practically neighbors, just 883miles apart.

Normally I ship within 24 hours of payment and try to never go over 48 hours

Ironically at the moment there are delays because of the situation here and the 200+ police checkpoints in Bangkok things are around 48hrs late leaving .

This is only temporary though and if it is long term I will find a way around it

Member X

I did think of you when I saw the news over the weekend!

Hope things are going ok :)

bob bean
I did think of you when I saw the news over the weekend!

Hope things are going ok :)

Clearly Robert has orchestrated this whole kafuffle in Bangkok, just so he can head off to Phi Phi and drink Sang Tip for the next 5 days. ;) I wish,... apart from the Sang Tip.

billt431

Holy cow. That's amazing. His record to me is 5 business days and I thought that was damned good... Josh, eat yer heart out!!! :mummy:

Give Josh a break here, he got me my watch in 4 business days. I ordered late Friday night and received the watch on Thursday.

greg_r

Yup - Josh is quick too - one of the many reasons he's on our Trusted Dealer List. Not quite sure what 'Give Josh a break' is all about though :rolleyes: