Sign in to follow this  
aneki

My new GEN

aneki

Received the Maurice Lacroix Pontos Rectangulaire Day Date today and god damn it's a beauty. Looks even better in real life.

30vc4ub.jpg

16kt4jc.jpg

GREAT watch for the price. ML modifies an ETA and names the movement ML09. I'm very happy with the quality of it, I do love reps, but tinkering with a gen is completely different when it comes to overall quality.

greg_r

A beautiful watch - as I said when we spoke about it a week or two back, I'd been admiring that exact model in our local AD not so long ago. If I wasn't quite so broke, I'd be very tempted...

Enjoy! :rofl:

dingle

very classy! I love the rectangle case! :rofl:

trailboss99

Schweet!

Nice dress watch but I'd hardly ever be dressed to wear it.

Col.

sconehead

Gorgeous dress watch aneki, love that crown too...and today's your birthday? Lucky you, conga-rats...:rofl:

aneki
Gorgeous dress watch aneki, love that crown too...and today's your birthday? Lucky you, conga-rats...:rofl:

It's been a fruitful day to say the least. I also managed to get myself three paintings (litos). One by Doucet (Cobra group if anyone knows art) and two by Swedish painter Aschenbrenner and a lovely shirt from the missus. Feeling like a kid on christmas :rofl:

KBH

I love it. I've been thinking about a nice rectangle dress watch. But, like Col, I wouldn't have much chance to wear it. My days of "dress to impress" are pretty much over.

AustinTech

Finding a nice rectangle shaped dress watch isn't easy. You did well with that one!

oscarmadfish

very nice indeed

Silverspeed

This must be the 4th time I came back to look at it.....This ML is a very good looking watch...:rolleyes:

greg_r
This must be the 4th time I came back to look at it.....This ML is a very good looking watch...:thumbsup:

It's even better in person.

Dammit :lol:

I need to stay away from the local AD for a while...

cybee

Very nice. I like the black date against a white dial, and roman numerals too, classy. :lol: