Sign in to follow this  
DK2010

Looking for a good Rolex rep in Sydney

DK2010

Hi, My first post in the forum. I am interested in buying a Rolex rep - model unsure. One which I liked while scanning through RWG is Milgauss. Since I am going for my first buy, want to seek thoughts on which Rolex model generally has good replicas. Is Milgauss one of them? If not, any recommendation? Also, from where to buy? While reviewing the trusted sellers, I could see Watchinternational & BK's Watch Garage who sell Rolex models.

AS90

Welcome! I'm not really a Rolex kinda guy but all I can say is read read read.

Mystery Shopper

Welcome. Chinese New Year holidays are on at the moment and most of the replica watches come from China. Things won't be back to normal until the end of the month. Check the rolex watch reviews and read the dealer feedback sections. Narikaa (out of Thailand) can probably help you quicker and his submariner deal looked nice.

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=42015

DK2010

The more I read, the more choices I get and certainly I cant buy all of them. I do not want to get started on a wrong note and buy a model which is generally not a great rep or is difficult to get a rep. The other model beside Milgauss I found was that the Ceramic Blue Sub. They look so nice.

Mechwarrior

imho narikaa sub are very fine for the price...........

yawn

if you want the best, check bk's tw sub with some gen parts.

DK2010

I would certainly like the best - will look at the BK's sub. I couldn't however understand your comment "with some gen parts". Apologies but I am new to it - hence could not understand it.

James.

Depends how much you want to spend. As an introductory rep if you're unsure whether you'll like it or not got with narikaa. If you want the best of the best for $600+ go for bk or tc and get Gen bezel, crystal, crown etc

Arism

Hello and welcome.

What's your budget mate? Can't really add anything to what the lads have already said. What yawn and semaj meant by "gen parts" is genuine rolex parts.

[edit] To avoid confusion, the gen parts need to be provided by you. BK and TC don't sell their watches with gen parts AFAIK.

Edited by Arism

DK2010

Thanks for your guidance and clarification on "gen parts". My budget is around $500. And as "semaj" mentioned, I am unsure if I would like it or not - hence narikaa may be the right step forward.

James.

For $500 I suggest you get one of Narikaa's 21j subs, and either a Panerai 127N or AP v3 diver.

diplosa
For $500 I suggest you get one of Narikaa's 21j subs, and either a Panerai 127N or AP v3 diver.

Solid advice.