Sign in to follow this  
Del

Black SOHv2 on gen mesh - revisited!

Del

I bought this Breitling SuperOcean Heritage v2 from Watch International in July 2012 but I think I've worn it only once! Firstly, I sent it to Wiz for a relume and bezel insert repair, and then I sent it back to him again for new AR as the inner rep AR was not done well. So, after spending many, many months being worked on, I finally have it back again and can actually now start to enjoy it! :)

The new AR is almost clear so is quite a change from the rep (and gen) purple-tinged AR, and I think it works well against the black dial (sometimes I think purple-tinged AR makes black dials look blue). However, the AR is not particularly strong so doesn't cut down reflections nearly as well as the rep AR did. So, pros and cons on this one.

I must say that this watch really has a gen look and feel to it, obviously helped by the gen mesh but even so, it really looks great!

I'm delighted to have this one back into the fold again so snapped a few new pics tonight! :D

Hope you enjoy! :thumbsup2:

8449136354_3183aa7ed2_b.jpg

P2051576v2 by Bjorn Dajoak, on Flickr

8449136038_d76afdae94_b.jpg

P2051577v2 by Bjorn Dajoak, on Flickr

8448049513_dd0d75ff86_b.jpg

P2051583v2 by Bjorn Dajoak, on Flickr

8448048929_e14a71a978_b.jpg

P2051589v2 by Bjorn Dajoak, on Flickr

And the lume shot I took previously, just for completeness:-

8113673687_d81e32923c_b.jpg

PA220768v2 by Bjorn Dajoak, on Flickr

houndoggie

payment sent.

Chrisby

Fantastic photos (as usual) of a fantasic piece, the mods on the watch have definitely given it a better look. Incidentally where'd you get the mesh from?

Edited by Chrisby

Hazz

great to see it back,

Heisenberg

Would you say it's worth paying the extra for the V3 or is the V2 the way to go?

Heisenberg
Would you say it's worth paying the extra for the V3 or is the V2 the way to go?

Sorry I'm thinking of the chrono version. Would value your opinion on the chrono though.

964boy

Del, glad you got it back home, after it's extended holidays. It must feel like a new addition.

Great pics as usual, and it looks the bollocks.

Enjoy.

Del

payment sent.

:lol:

Fantastic photos (as usual) of a better piece, the mods on the watch have definitely given it a better look. Incidentally where'd you get the mesh from?

Thanks! :) I picked up the mesh on eBay believe it or not - I was just in the right place at the right time! ;)

great to see it back,

Thanks mate! :)

Sorry I'm thinking of the chrono version. Would value your opinion on the chrono though.

Chrono v3 for me. I had one for a short spell recently (blue version) - pics are in this Breitling review section. ;)

Del, glad you got it back home, after it's extended holidays. It must feel like a new addition.

Great pics as usual, and it looks the bollocks.

Enjoy.

Thanks mate! :)

Baz1872

Bloody hell Del, stop with the Breitling photo shoots. I don't earn enough money to buy all the watches that I want after seeing your photos.

Heisenberg

Cheers for the advice. Will check out your pics. Also these V2 pics look amazing as usual.

Del
:thumbsup2:

fraaaaank

That looks incredible. I hope a new (good) version of the Heritage will come out soon.

Wear in good health!

BadPickle

Another WOWSER from del.....

Great pics!!

Del

Cheers guys! :)

Xebryus

Del, you have some great tastes in Breitlings. I hate to copy you in March, but I'm totally buying this and a SO 44 yellow...

hnic

looks fantastic

great shots too

digger2

That is almost Gen, hard to come closer :thumbsup2:

ReplicaFromDownunder

Wow, just amazing. Well done Del, wouldn't expect anything less from your goodself!

Del

Thanks all! :dingleberry-nemesis:

schwimmi

WoW, this is a really amazing Watch. A few month ago i look at the Gen´s at a Dealer here in Town an think they are very beautiful and so is your´s ..

Del

Thanks. :)