Sign in to follow this  
AllergyDoc

Graham Oversized Chrono Diver

AllergyDoc

I never thought I would buy one of these, even made fun of them when they were announced. But then everyone keep yammering on about how good they were and I proved I'm too easily influenced...

Now that I've had it for about three weeks, it's become one of my favorites. Oh, excuse me. Favourites.

Graham%201.jpg

Graham%202.jpg

Graham%204.jpg

It's a watch that's hard to ignore. So, when I tire of people staring at my rugged, handsome face, I wear this to draw their attention. :D

Graham%203.jpg

You have to be careful with the espresso maker crown guard. It will jab your arm. Fortunately, the watch wears well right on top of the wrist.

Purchased from Super Mirrors (Sead) on RG. Drop-shipped from China. Watch runs 5 minutes a day fast. Sead isn't interested in repairing it for me, though. He told me to let him know if it stops running altogether. :lol: I took it to a new local watch guy but he would touch it.

greg_r

hmm - not impressed with Sead's attitude on that. I guess that's one dealer that won't be making our recommended list.

I must confess that Grahams don't do it for me, but it's certainly an imposing hunk of metal. Looks like quality too...

onzenuub

Looks nice this one. You will be noticed having this one on the wrist.

AllergyDoc
I must confess that Grahams don't do it for me, but it's certainly an imposing hunk of metal. Looks like quality too...

They really have to be worn to be appreciated.

fakemaster
Bling.gif