Sign in to follow this  
Flingled

Where to buy the most accurate PAM 213 ???

Flingled

This is my frist post...so take it easy on me.

If I want a PAM 213, do all of the recommended dealers carry the same replica?...so it doesn't really matter who I order from.

Do all the dealers on the recommended list sell the same watches?...or do they carry various qualities?(Swiss vs Asian)

I'm obviously new at this and am just trying to figure this out.

I'm really looking for a Swiss PAM 213. I just don't know who has the best quality...most accurate replica!

Sorry for the noob questions. I thank you all who reply in advance.

-Charles

PeterPotamus

If you want a Swiss PAM 213 go to a Panerai Boutique an buy it, replica watches are always asian (mostly Chinese). Good luck with your search.

Pob

Yes all of our TSs have the same rep and the only thing you need to do is pick one and send him the message about the watch you want and see what they can provide ;)

Pob

If you want a Swiss PAM 213 go to a Panerai Boutique an buy it, replica watches are always asian (mostly Chinese). Good luck with your search.

Almost true mate ;)

Yes there are swiss movements and they cost roung 100$ more and sometimes even less ;)

jmac3789

From what I understand all the TDs here (with the exception of BK and TC) just buy from the same factories in china and turn them for a profit to us :). BK mods his reps and fixes some of the minute problems found in them. I think TC actually gets his watches or at least the parts from a different source who hand makes them. You wont get a 213 from either of them though.

Wriggles

Welcome and first spend time reading the stickies in the newbies threads here http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=7456

You have plenty of time as it's CNY and all dealers are unavailable until end of Feb, with the possible exception of Reg (Narikaa)

You will also have to readjust your expectations about replica's particularly if you are determined for swiss movements.

Further info in the stickie "top 10 lies about replicas"

Read read and read some more

PeterPotamus

Almost true mate ;)

Yes there are swiss movements and they cost roung 100$ more and sometimes even less ;)

Yes, you are absolutely right, my bad, sorry!

greg_r

Almost true mate ;)

Except that there's no such thing as a 100% Swiss 6497 in reps - all are modified with Asian bridges. As for the 213' well that's a chrono, so it's strictly Asian again...

Luthier

FFZ, FFZ, FFZ...

AS90
FFZ, FFZ, FFZ...

Pretty sure this is flaming.

Flingled

Thanks so far guys...

I knew there were Swiss movements, just didn't know if I could get them in the 213 or even the 286(same thing except the waffle dial and blue hand).

Toro has 213 that has an Asian 7750...pretty good watch?...good seller?

Keep it coming guys....and Thanks for the info!

Flingled

Nice avitar AS90! ...let it play a little longer! ...haaaaa