jeffw69
Can't find them on TD list?

:lol:

onzenuub
Can't find them on TD list?

the mick

Somewhat puzzled? The scammers actually sent something and paid the shipping!!!... Hummm they are getting soft nowadays

Mattr845

I am shocked but also feel a little emotional.

greg_r

We knew too...

Chavezzito

I want to see some pics

razorblade

Thanks, but we already know. We have a list of trusted dealers here for a reason.

greg_r

Pointless duplicate topic merged with this one. Once was more than enough... :facepalm:

onzenuub

Did he got he warning in this thread? :lol:

greg_r

calvinhobbes6.gif

:D

onzenuub

Was it him???

jeffw69
Was it him???

nope, you knew!

diplosa

What's this about?

onzenuub

about if i knew or not

jeffw69
about if i knew or not

Well, did you?

RyanRohypnol

I can admit they trick you with the nice website design/affiliate section and prompt phone calls but they suck. Don't fall for them

uli111

I ordered yesterday a watch and get suspiscious today, when i received an email that they couldn't use my AMEX. In the mean time i cancelled my order and asked AMEX to block a possible payment.

Should be more carefull and read this forum.

Iparadisiac is a scam.

onzenuub

Yes

zackspeed

Hi Guys,

I had similar bad experience with iparadisiac.com

I bought a Hublot Big Bang - Manchester United Limited Edition last week and when I received the watch I was bitterly disappointed when I can see how obvious a chipped on the hour marker at 1.00 o'clock! Not only that, the main second hand is totally off line when you re-set the chronograph. I'm glad I didn't proceed to purchase an Audemar Piguet and a Panerai from them. When I wrote to the customer service with pictures attached, all they can say is if I choose to return the watch I will have to pay an additional $30 plus my own freight charges or they will give me 10% discount on my next purchase. How crap is that! Watch out guys!

P/s: Can anyone help recommend a good Richard Mille replica? Marvelous.com RM replica has got these 2 lines above 12.00 o'clock and another 2 just below the 6.00 o'clock. I don't see those lines on the original RM.

Regards,

Zack

olly593

Hi Guys,

I had similar bad experience with iparadisiac.com

I bought a Hublot Big Bang - Manchester United Limited Edition last week and when I received the watch I was bitterly disappointed when I can see how obvious a chipped on the hour marker at 1.00 o'clock! Not only that, the main second hand is totally off line when you re-set the chronograph. I'm glad I didn't proceed to purchase an Audemar Piguet and a Panerai from them. When I wrote to the customer service with pictures attached, all they can say is if I choose to return the watch I will have to pay an additional $30 plus my own freight charges or they will give me 10% discount on my next purchase. How crap is that! Watch out guys!

P/s: Can anyone help recommend a good Richard Mille replica? Marvelous.com RM replica has got these 2 lines above 12.00 o'clock and another 2 just below the 6.00 o'clock. I don't see those lines on the original RM.

Regards,

Zack

Yep as mentioned in other posts iparadisiac is a well know scam site that caught many of us out before we found this place, but now your in the right place, wait till after CNY and send a pic of the watch your after to any of our TD's such as MR and they will come back to you saying whats avaliable.

On another note a Manchester United Hublot? Probably best chucking that for a start

zackspeed
Hi Guys, I had similar bad experience with iparadisiac.com I bought a Hublot Big Bang - Manchester United Limited Edition last week and when I received the watch I was bitterly disappointed when I can see how obvious a chipped on the hour marker at 1.00 o'clock! Not only that, the main second hand is totally off line when you re-set the chronograph. I'm glad I didn't proceed to purchase an Audemar Piguet and a Panerai from them. When I wrote to the customer service with pictures attached, all they can say is if I choose to return the watch I will have to pay an additional $30 plus my own freight charges or they will give me 10% discount on my next purchase. How crap is that! Watch out guys! P/s: Can anyone help recommend a good Richard Mille replica? Marvelous.com RM replica has got these 2 lines above 12.00 o'clock and another 2 just below the 6.00 o'clock. I don't see those lines on the original RM. Regards, Zack
Yep as mentioned in other posts iparadisiac is a well know scam site that caught many of us out before we found this place, but now your in the right place, wait till after CNY and send a pic of the watch your after to any of our TD's such as MR and they will come back to you saying whats avaliable. On another note a Manchester United Hublot? Probably best chucking that for a start
Thanks mate! I'm soooo glad I found this place!!! Cheers!!!