Sign in to follow this  
Timetraveler22

Hello from Arizona...

Timetraveler22

Hi,

Just came across this forum about a week ago. Just before stumbling into a scam site! Yikes! So...Thanks for all of the information that saved me from Trouble. I've been collecting watches quite a few years and have a small moderate collection that started in Mexico back 15 years ago with a platinum presidential with a blue face that still runs for $40.00. I ran into Invicta's on the bay and found some nice submariner types that have lasted well...Swiss ETA and nice looks. Onward into collecting old Porsche's and my first Gen R.lex on Valentines day as a gift from my beloved wife. She thought Reps were "sub-class" . Now she has one too. They are just fun to have around during these Financially Challenging Times. I have several things in mind to add to my collection and really wonder where to start and which TD's to begin with? I'd like one really nice super R.lex submariner and a nice low end model or two just to view and check out and see what is here. Please help direct me to the right place.

Thanks so much!

Robert

J.Eric

Hello and Welcome!!

SSTEEL

Welcome aboard, and in the nick of time by the sounds of it :)

1littlegreen

Welcome from Tucson!

Balad1

Welcome and Aloha from Hawaii.

Ted