Sign in to follow this  
themannier

Hi everyone !

themannier

I am a new member, a french guy and i speak a little English; i'll will do my best to talk about my favorite sport...watches !!! Of course, i have any watches, a very nice and genuine one and the other is a sterile one; i would be very interested in buying a nice replica, i am just afraid of the Customer control in the airports in FRANCE(Paris Roissy) !

claudione16

Hello man,you are in the right place

onionbag

Hello and welcome. :)

themannier

Many thanks to you !

SSTEEL

Welcome to the forums, don't forget, there is indeed a French area just for you :)

themannier

Really ! good to know, thanks.

964boy

Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay.

Plenty of reading and questions ahead.

themannier

This forum seems to be very fun, and members very nice ! Thanks for the french forum link.Very soon, i think i will be interested to buy a nice submariner with ceramic bezel; the movement doesn't matter because i have a swiss eta 2836-2 at home; the only question is to find a model(with asia 2813 Inside for example) that can fit with my ETA movement; dial, hands, crown have to work with it !!

jeffw69

Welcome to the forum!

Pihlippe
Ugly-People-Unite-178.jpg

themannier

Excellent, ! :giggle:

ethandavidson007

First of all, Hello and Welcome to Forum!!! Replica Watches are the NEXT-BIG-Thing after genuine watches... The replica of some of the branded and designer watches is crafted using the same high quality materials as used in the original brands. So if you are interested in buying a replica, go for it....!!! And if you are afraid if Airport control, you can also buy it Online..actually it is the best way to buy one..

jeffw69
First of all, Hello and Welcome to Forum!!! Replica Watches are the NEXT-BIG-Thing after genuine watches... The replica of some of the branded and designer watches is crafted using the same high quality materials as used in the original brands. So if you are interested in buying a replica, go for it....!!! And if you are afraid if Airport control, you can also buy it Online..actually it is the best way to buy one..

O RLY?

Welcome to you too,I see this is your first post.

Electron17

Hello and welcome to RWG, hope you find some good watches to buy.

O RLY?

Welcome to you too,I see this is your first post.

+1

greg_r
:unsure:

themannier

Thanks you very much to all ! For my first order of a rep, a sub NOOB FACTORY for example, which seller do i have to choose ????

parisianshut

welcome buddy!

no problem with customs in france if you ask for AIRMAIL . EMS won't pass.

see the following thread en francais s'il vous plait. http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=11945

n'hésite pas à me poser des questions si tu veux en MP.

t'es au bon endroit.

tumblr_mb2m54IRE21rna86e.gif

watchaddict99

Bienvenue ami and fellow noobee

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.........................

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

And make sure you have a good long read, you can get some great information from this forum, all the answers are here if you look hard enough!