Sign in to follow this  
BsFan

Omega Seamaster Skyfall from MR

BsFan

Got this watch in last week from Marvelous Replicas. I bought it knowing there were some issues with the first few models that have come out, but I really wanted to get this one, as I am a fan of these Bond models.

0UlN6gX.jpg

tn4Lp1l.jpg

Gr0Vlbf.jpg

UoXwEY9.jpg

Unfortunately I think this watch is a little too big for me, and will probably not get worn that often. Still happy to have it though.

J.Eric

Nice!!

Congrats and Enjoy!

Leigh

Emmm, Bezel looks off to me :Whistle:

BsFan

It's off about 1 mm from the markers, and it is engraved, which is wrong.

The picture doesn't get the color right, it is actually a grey, metallic color, not black as it looks here.

Edited by BsFan

Crusader

Looks nice. Haven't seen this open caseback version before. Wear it well :)

Leigh

The picture doesn't get the color right, it is actually a grey, metallic color, not black as it looks here.

I meant the pearl is at 9 - nothing else :giggle:

BsFan

That is actually my favorite part about it. The one I originally ordered had the metal case back, but was out of stock. He sent me QC pics for this one, and I liked it.

Damn, can you tell I am new here? I thought that may be what you meant...

Leigh

That is actually my favorite part about it. The one I originally ordered had the metal case back, but was out of stock. He sent me QC pics for this one, and I liked it.

Damn, can you tell I am new here? I thought that may be what you meant...

Haha - It's lovely mate!

jcagara08

Nice one mate, it appears what you have is the 45mm version that's why it seems big. .the gen is only in 42mm. Anyways great looking watch still!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

TAGster

And that is a huge fail on this watch: the case back reads "Aqua Terra". They used other model case back and just put it into this one. That is just wrong!

Edited by TAGster

Lev

The only thin keeping me from getting this beauty is th 007 in place of the 7. I mean i get it but still just something I'm not into. Still a gorgeous watch. Hope it warms up to you!

BsFan

And that is a huge fail on this watch: the case back reads "Aqua Terra". They used other model case back and just put it into this one. That is just wrong!

It also says Seemaater on the back.. Not sure if that is Swiss for something, or a double typo..

TAGster

It also says Seemaater on the back.. Not sure if that is Swiss for something, or a double typo..

It is typo mate, the word should be "Seamaster" Too bad the TD did not notice those errors.

Edited by TAGster

BsFan

It is typo mate, the word should be "Seamaster" Too bad the TD did not notice those errors.

Figured they were going for Seamaster.. I didn't notice this error either until I had the thing in my hand.

Geof

While I'm most disappointed that they didn't use the correct coin edge bezel, I have to sort of applaud them for wisely not attempting to print the "co-axial chronometer.." across the "bricks" of the face like the Gen does, opting instead to simply leaving that text area flat.

Overall, it's a big improvement over the 1st version, looking forward to seeing the next attempt!

UmpaHimself

Is it 45mm? I thought it was 42mm. Should be a pretty perfect size.

BsFan

Is it 45mm? I thought it was 42mm. Should be a pretty perfect size.

It is 45 MM.

flyr

Nice pick up, enjoy!

bondjamesbond

Hi, Newbie here, I just ordered the new version through AZKronos. The flaws I spotted on this version was the 3PM Marker is missing due to the date window being too far left. On the new version it still isnt quite right the marker at 3pm is back but now the date box is too far left. I also dont understand if the watch doesnt fit why not remove a link on the bracelet appears to be just a tiny flat head screw. I learned how to do this watching a you tube video within 3 minutes. Still a very nice replica enjoy it.

kj65

I bought the exact same watch In Bangkok a few weeks back when I was shopping in the MBK centre.. nice watch for the money for all its faults ( where does it say Seemaater? , missed that one!) But it did lead lead me to this forum when I returned home... Oh, and on this watch the links on the bracelet are pinned and not screwed, took me a while to work out they needed to be punched out for changing the size of the bracelet.

Edited by kj65