Sign in to follow this  
tanweekiat

What will you recommend me?

tanweekiat

You lucky chap! We're sinking soon~ our PM say 6.9million population in 2030 in this small plot of land! Can you imagine that!?!

how many are from China lol

Correction, how many are from Singapore. :-)

Realism

You lucky chap! We're sinking soon~ our PM say 6.9million population in 2030 in this small plot of land! Can you imagine that!?!

how many are from China lol

Correction, how many are from Singapore. :-)

human importing... singapore FT style lol

razorblade

Get yourself a Tudor, or maybe a SMP? Better still if you have the time to head to KL, tax-free and discounts around the same as SG.

tanweekiat
Get yourself a Tudor, or maybe a SMP? Better still if you have the time to head to KL, tax-free and discounts around the same as SG.

Hey buddy, am seriously considering a Tudor. SMP not really... If I get from KL, no tax at immigration? And warranty? Sorry not very sure about purchasing high end product from our neighbor. I have friends from KL come all the way down to buy rolexes, just saying

razorblade

Hey buddy, am seriously considering a Tudor. SMP not really... If I get from KL, no tax at immigration? And warranty? Sorry not very sure about purchasing high end product from our neighbor. I have friends from KL come all the way down to buy rolexes, just saying

Yeah SG customs will tax you if they spot it, the plan is only feasible if you drive. If you fly probably have to wear the watch and mail the box back. I find that they have a better price, but we have a wider choice. Warranty most are international warranty if I'm not wrong. Anyway i'm only comparing AD prices, not too sure about the grey market ones.

fellowsis

Gen speedmaster. The only gen watch you'll ever need.

tanweekiat
Gen speedmaster. The only gen watch you'll ever need.

Thanks buddy! But I will give that a missed too. That's a very very common watch over in Singapore. You walk into any thrift stores, you can find at least one for sale!

AndyBlue

Speedmaster all day

tanweekiat

6y8aruja.jpg

In the end, got this instead for a good price but still way above budget. >_<

themannier

I get an gen OMEGA PO 45MM 4 years ago with an orange bezel ! The same as my picture.... still got it and i can say it's an awesome Watch ! I baught it 3200 EUROS, and for the price it is really a great piece, as nice as a SUB . Don't hesitate !

tanweekiat
I get an gen OMEGA PO 45MM 4 years ago with an orange bezel ! The same as my picture.... still got it and i can say it's an awesome Watch ! I baught it 3200 EUROS, and for the price it is really a great piece, as nice as a SUB . Don't hesitate !

Thanks buddy! Have a V5 PO and its awesome I tell you. In the end got myself a preowned Rolex GMT Master II Ceramic for S$8400

Realism

From a grey dealer in Chinatown? Address looks like People's Park Complex

parisianshut

All the rep you want.

tanweekiat
From a grey dealer in Chinatown? Address looks like People's Park Complex

Yes you are right. It's a preowned piece with everything. Price is very decent comes with another 1+ years Rolex international warranty and the remaining months warranty covered by the shop till it hit 2 years.

All the rep you want.

Need a gen for certain occasions. :-)

Realism

Enjoy the new watch... having a gen is like a kid alone in a candy store

PeterPotamus

congrats, that's a nice gmt, wear it in good health

tanweekiat

For some reasons, I can't see the post I replied you. But well I'm guess I will post it again. Yes bought it from people's park complex. There's many preowned Rolex over there. Bought one with the barcodes still on the sides. Comes with 1+ years of international warranty by Rolex and the remaining months covered by the shop till it hit 2 years. Comes with everything and it's as good as new I must say. Inspected using loupe and UV lights.

tanweekiat
congrats, that's a nice gmt, wear it in good health

Thanks buddy. With that bought, I'm still hunger for the Black Bay you recommended. :) could be the next inline