Sign in to follow this  
yippykayay2121

Reverse payment from Scam websites.

yippykayay2121

Hi guys, surely most of us joined this forum for one main purpose, we're here to guide each other through difficult time of getting scammed by those f*cken fraud websites and to make sure we are getting the real deal from Trusted Dealers the forum has gathered. Just like most of you guys, i was once a victim. My question for all the fellas out there who have been in the same situation. Have anyone had any luck with reverse/dispute the payment was made/paid to the scammers? If anyone here have any successful stories please do share or give any advice to go about retrieving the lost money.

I'm currently file a dispute with my bank and hoping for a positive outcome but i do have a small doubt since dealing with foreigner bank where money got transferred and surely these scammers came prepared making sure they do whatever it takes to keep those easy stayed in their account.

Xebryus

Well firstly, sorry to hear that you got ripped off. Secondly we're not all here because we got scammed. A lot of us did our research :).

For your question, though I have not fallen victim, I've read pretty much count your loses. I don't think you'll get your money back from whomever. It's always a battle that seems to result in a loss. I may be wrong, but I've yet to read someone saying they won their dispute. Sorry

Realism

Remember what you wrote? "serious our world is full of these chinese scums."

From one Chinese scum to the next... good luck getting money back from us scums

BaggyPants

Hmmmmmm ........... ever think that not everyone on these forums is a white anglo saxon protestant, you tool? :rolleyes:

Xebryus

You have a good memory. I wouldn't have helped if I remembered that offensive ass post

Realism

You have a good memory. I wouldn't have helped if I remembered that offensive ass post

only if your screen name stood out like a "neon light"

Xebryus

Eh, one that stands out was the other day in the SB "Welcome to RWG holocaustisalie :)"

yippykayay2121

Guys, anyone who have been scammed by bs websites on the internet take my word for it. There is still light at the end of the tunnel. I just spoke to the bank today and "great news" they have advised the money has been successfully retrieved, just to make sure they cant charge to my account again, the bank have cancelled my card and will send a new one with new numbers. Again i only referring this to anyone who have been in the same situation, i know not all of you on this site got fooled like me and many others.