Sign in to follow this  
RussP

Noob here........been a member all of 24 hours now !!!

Wriggles

Linked to Luth's RWG watch thread in my post corv, but you're right it's something special and worse places to start!

Agree with everything else you said except the Rolex bit, butt ugly yokes altogether :mousepanic-r:

Corv99

Linked to Luth's RWG watch thread in my post corv, but you're right it's something special and worse places to start!

Agree with everything else you said except the Rolex bit, butt ugly yokes altogether :mousepanic-r:

:lol:

also had an IWC regulator which was so lush it should be in a museum! but never wore it, and didn't know why

jeffw69

Welcome from the USA!

Grimmi

Welcome from Melbourne! :D

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.........................

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

And make sure you have a good long read, you can get some great information from this forum, all the answers are here if you look hard enough!

Thanks for the warning...........you must be an Aussie judging from the 'G'day Mate'........

I'm a hard-core audiophile and have spent tons of $$$ on hifi gear over the last 28 years.

Have finally achieved audio nirvana...........so now starts another quest so that the moths don't have time to settle in (my wallet).

I must change my greeting as I am not from Sunny Australia but dull wet and windy London. I shall move my Welcome to the front to avoid any future confusion however I am quite happy to swap places (house, car, wife, 2 kids but you cant have my dog!!!) with you if you like rain!!!!

RussP

Are you Grimmie from SNA by any chance ?

RussP

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.........................

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

And make sure you have a good long read, you can get some great information from this forum, all the answers are here if you look hard enough!

Thanks for the warning...........you must be an Aussie judging from the 'G'day Mate'........

I'm a hard-core audiophile and have spent tons of $$$ on hifi gear over the last 28 years.

Have finally achieved audio nirvana...........so now starts another quest so that the moths don't have time to settle in (my wallet).

I must change my greeting as I am not from Sunny Australia but dull wet and windy London. I shall move my Welcome to the front to avoid any future confusion however I am quite happy to swap places (house, car, wife, 2 kids but you cant have my dog!!!) with you if you like rain!!!!

Err..........I'd love to swap places with you, but there are already too many Indians over there in the UK :giggle:

Besides, I have a wife, mortgage, 3 kids and a dog you can't have either.

I do like the rain, but only in moderation.

cb_5150

Welcome brother...

Gbkirsch

Welcome. I too am an audio guy from the US. Been on Audiokarma for years. The guys on here are right on about the watch size thingie. My wife has very small wrists and wears men's watches everyday. Her best is a gen Tag Heuer Monaco which is a big chunky watch. Looks great on her small wrist so you will be fine with many of the watches here. The sub is one of my favorite watches but my 44 mm Panerai (gen) looks great on my small wrist also. All the best!

Gary

Gbkirsch

I stand corrected, my wife wears a Tag Heuer Monza!

cygnus

Rolex just doesn't do ANYTHING for me).

Regards,

Russ.

Heard that one before... ;-)

RussP

Welcome brother...

Thank You.............

How's our Mum these days ?

Haven't seen her in a while........ :gday_mate_haveabeer:

sgtguk

Welcome to the madhouse Russ, great advice from Brian to get you started mate and plenty of Aussies on here too, have fun read and try to keep your wallet in your pants for a while!

Grimmi

Are you Grimmie from SNA by any chance ?

SNA, not ringin any bells... Sorry.

Wriggles

Hey Russ, I posted a link to a thread about the RWG watch in one of my replies. Just saw an update to the threads about it and if I'm not mistaken looks like there may only be three blue ones left.....so if you're inclined check it out and get on the list asap or you may miss out!