Sign in to follow this  
letti001

Paid for a watch and now now longer getting any emails. I think I lost my money

letti001

Sorry to bother and certainly sorry if this is not the right place to share. I was searching for watches and came across the web site wristwatchesbuy.com. I did not discover this web site until after the fact and certainly would have done different. I looked at the watches on the site and sent email requests for information and received very good responses and they also seemed appropriate. After the fact, I read the To 10 list in this forum looking for red flags and there was nothing misleading, other than the need to pay via Western Union. It was a gamble for sure. I have friends that have lost much more gambling in Vegas and to me this was actually more enjoyable than that would be. That being said, I have a last email that they received my payment and stated that no more money was needed. I have not heard from them since. When I log on to their web site and look at my order it just states "Pending" as the status. I have emailed them several times, nothing inflammatory mind you, just inquisitive. No responses. I thought it might have coincided with the Chinese New Year celebration, but in any event, I think I lost my money. C'est la vie. I had bought one watch about 4 years ago from gzbiao.com but they are no longer in business. I really liked that watch and just wanted something different.

Thank you for reading/listening to me.

nunu78

Sorry to hear that but you are scammed , spend some time here and order from one of our Trusted Dealer and you will be fine.

And Welcome to the nuthouse :)

houndoggie

Live and learn

Luthier

Nothing misleading????? There's all pictures are of genuine watches!!!

Balad1

Most of us have gotten the shaft in the past.

Let it go and move on, is my advice.

Luckily you found us and as long as you stick with our trusted dealers, you'll be fine.

Ted

PS: Welcome

jeffrx

Buy from the dealers here each and every time and you will soon have some very nice watches.

Gherk

Been there done that my friend , I did the same thing but from fashion-watches-buy.com , watch never came now site is gone , the dealers here give you what you pay for literally , welcome

BigBuys

All may not be lost as yet. They may send you a cheap watch with offers of special deals on best 1:1 replicas with a minimum order of two watches. LOOK OUT NOW! Smile and walk away.

Welcome aboard and rest assured that you can buy from our trusted dealers.

king91

Coming from a noob myself stick to the TD's they are much easier to deal with!

LightGeek
Most of us have gotten the shaft in the past.

Let it go and move on, is my advice.

Luckily you found us and as long as you stick with our trusted dealers, you'll be fine.

Ted

PS: Welcome

Is this FFZ? Can I jump on your shaft comment? No wait, that sounds worse.

OP, you might get something. Like you say it's CNY holiday.

James.

Welcome

flyr

Welcome to the forum! As a few others have said something may show up. TD's here will do you right. Read lots then read some more .Best of luck!

letti001

I am certainly in the position that I consider the money lost and lesson learned and will go by the Trusted Dealer site for sure. I just wanted to share my experience with you. It is fascinating to read this site and learn a bit.

Thank you for all your very understanding responses as it is easier to swallow when I know I am not alone.

The TD sites will be my place to shop.

letti001
Nothing misleading????? There's all pictures are of genuine watches!!!

Oh, I assume it is all misleading to be sure, I meant I was looking at the Top 10 list, after the fact of course, and passed most of the criteria. I know that I erred. I will move on though. Not to simplify Sherlock Holmes, but it is the chase that is appealing sometimes.

solkryssare

Welcome mate. You found home

SSTEEL

Sorry to hear of your scam, but sadly this is quite a common occurrence these days, it is indeed very sad! Positive thinking now my friend, you are at the right place now :)

Out of curiosity, what watch, and how much did you pay?

letti001
Sorry to hear of your scam, but sadly this is quite a common occurrence these days, it is indeed very sad! Positive thinking now my friend, you are at the right place now :)

Out of curiosity, what watch, and how much did you pay?

Audemars Piguet Dual Time, $176 +$15 for Western Union.

I liked the idea of having a dual time since I travel to different time zones and it is just more convenient. The watch looked nice to me.

http://www.wristwatchesbuy.com/replica-audemars-piguet-sport-collection-royal-oak-26120stoo1220st02-gent-watch_b26

RussP

Commiserations on your loss.

I hope that your time on this forum makes up for it and that future purchases will make it all worthwhile in the end,

Russ.

yippykayay2121

just letting you know i have been in the same situation but i managed to get my money back through the bank of my credit card, if only you use credit card payment then the bank will come in to play and there's hope for the money to be reversed. in your case money was transferred through western union which is no good.

fatarms

Hopefully, they aren't answering because of CNY and you'll end up getting the watch.

If not, you've found the right place now, welcome :)

letti001

No luck with email responses. I suspect my money is gone. I sent an email to marvelous replica but they do not carry the AP Dual Time. Have now sent a request to [email protected]

Still looking for the AP Dual Time, preferably blue dial.