Sign in to follow this  
pablom617

Which do you guys suggest? Reg's 45mm PO or Toro's 42mm PO

Lev

Not to mention that someone with thin fucking wrists wearing a horrendously large watch looks like a buffoon.

Cheerio

fashion guru now?

Nope, just experience! I've seen things...

Lev

Not to mention that someone with thin fucking wrists wearing a horrendously large watch looks like a buffoon.

Cheerio

fashion guru now?

This forum is more than a bunch of men talking about replica watches. This site has saved countless people from getting scammed and I think saving people from wrongly investing their money is rather noteworthy.

The diameter of a watch and the movement are just as important as the difference between a bronze sword and a damascus steel sword. The case size says a lot about the person wearing the watch just as much as it adds aesthetically to the entire presence. Not to mention that someone with thin fucking wrists wearing a horrendously large watch looks like a buffoon. If movements didn't matter than why the fuck does the swiss watch making industry even exist.

Lastly, only you can make choices about what you want and seek in a watch or anything for that matter. This forum serves as a guide to get you to the right place. I'd listen to the advice given. Think economics, personal preference, etc. All should be accounted for when purchasing a watch, whether replica or gen.

Cheerio

I agree wholeheartedly with most of what you said, I think you may have misread or misunderstood my response.

I said "For someone who doesn't care you seem to enjoy expending energy blowing hot air. Just relax your nerves pal, we are just some guys on the Internet talking about replica watches."

I was speaking directly to Richard pointing out that he seemed to be upset about a topic that in the real world is not that serious. I wasn't speaking about the entire forum, I was speaking directly to him. I can understand he took offense to me saying his response was a waste of text but I also think he took it quite personal when it wasn't a personal attack. All I meant was his response could have been saved because it really didn't help. Obviously a lot of you guys take your reps more seriously than me which is fine but don't assume that it is something worth arguing over for me... its not.

Also I think you are making the assumption that my post count here means I don't know anything about watches in general. I own Swiss timepieces and have absolute respect for the industry. Also my wrist can easily do a 45mm and 42mm watch, I didn't feel the need to mention it because that wasn't my question. Instead of folks with pitchforks running into the

"noob-bashing" mob maybe they could have read my question or asked me to elaborate. "BaggyJeans" and several other users answered the questions easily without unnecessary comments and insults, I don't see what is so difficult about that.

What blows my mind (which is not unique to this forum) is the fact the some folks seem to feel elite and they are above and beyond answering simple questions on a forum. If a forum wasn't designed for questions everything would be a sticky. The beauty of a forum is the fact that you don't have to answer questions or read posts unless you want to. If you don't like a question just move on.... geez. Anyhow, unlike others I don't hold grudges nor feel the need to call people names or use offensive language in my posts... lets just move forward and learn from this on both sides. Just remember we were all beginners at something one point in time.

Don't forget the new ceramic version from Trusty. I'm waiting for them to put a cheaper movement than swiss ETA in the watch before I order one but it looks real nice

Cool, adding another to the list the check out !

Thanks!

To Realism: Nope, but I've seen things...

To Pablom: No hard feelings mate. Just giving my 2cents!

Also can someone please delete the upper post? I done fucked it up. Deepest apologies!

Edited by LevBrostein