Sign in to follow this  
KBH

Pitiful Posts here lately!

KBH

Merry Christmas all

Word Association * 123» 75

for post whores Off-Topic Forum JohnG 1,495 4,023 Today, 08:58 PM

What did you get for Christmas?

Pony up with the loot fellas. Who got what? Off-Topic Forum trailboss99 15 65 Today, 08:36 PM

Better than prunes?

CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE DISTURBED

How many illegal immigrants can fit in a van?

Canadians... * 12

Boxing Day

Girls Girls Girls in the Bin... * 1234

Nobody is ever met at the airport when beginning a new adventure.

I play with little boi's dicks. Send the cops round please.

THE LITTLE NICOLAS

A real story !

A christmas story.

Watcheden (Tony)

Great service

There you all are!

New Members' Introductions

Is this the best we can do as a watch forum in a days posting? Pitiful!

Somebody better start talking about watches and posting something of interest or this place ain't gonna make it.

AllergyDoc

Well put. The Holidays have taken a toll on the number of posters and posts. It'll pick up when everyone gets back to their normal schedule.

I think most of the regulars have posted meaningful threads. Even Onze is posting about watches.

Getting the site to list higher on Goolge searches will help bring in noobs. We just have to make sure there's enough watch material here to keep their interest and provide an incentive to get involved.

We also have stiff competition from Rep Geek. If you miss a day there there are 10 pages of new posts. It's the "MicroSoft" of replica watch boards. Good place to visit and shop but easy to get lost in the crowd. I always look for the guys I knew from RWG1, like you.

But, point well taken. I received my new Deep Sea today. It's such a well made and beautiful watch that my other big watches may end up on for sale. Pics tomorrow. Maybe. It's still the holidays.

Xyphis

I posted a Rolex replica repair situation 2 days ago and received only one response (TY Doc :thumbsup: )

I was hoping for a bit more than that from our colleagues, some of whom I know had this problem or a similar situation. Oh well, perhaps a mix of the holidays, a love of the bin, and the lack of Dave is making this a less watch oriented forum.

I will attempt to add more watch stuff here, although my knowledge is somewhat limited.

But please note, I have never posted a single WORD in the word association thread :drunksing:

greg_r

Somebody better start talking about watches and posting something of interest or this place ain't gonna make it.

Sure. So where's your watch post? :rofl: (running and ducking before I get slapped... :drunksing: )

Yeah, I know I'm guilty too. It's the time of year - most forums/mailing lists tend to get quieter around the holidays; regular posters go away for the Christmas break and the rest of us are occupied with families and 'real life' (yes, I admit it, I have a life outside RWG - shameful I know :thumbsup: ). Another group I admin is even quieter than this one, and that's been going for 4 years!

I dunno about the rest of you, but my watch-buying antics tend to slow down over the holidays too - simply because I'm spending too much money on other things.

I'm sure things will pick up in January as we all return to our normal routines.

bme

For heck´s sake give this place a chance......................we all know that it is partly the home for the disturbed and this needs to be taken into account.

I´m sure that in time new members will beat a path here, be that for watch related reasons or not. Sure Repgeeks is the reference point for all things fake but this home and a rather comforting and comfortable place for a few of us.

Let´s not forget that the love of fake Chinese watches is a pretty strange thing.....don´t you think?

onzenuub
Even Onze is posting about watches.

:drunksing::Drinking2::thumbsup:

onzenuub
Merry Christmas all

Pony up with the loot fellas. Who got what? Off-Topic Forum trailboss99 15 65 Today, 08:36 PM

Better than prunes?

Canadians... * 12

Boxing Day

THE LITTLE NICOLAS

A real story !

A christmas story.

Watcheden (Tony)

Great service

There you all are!

And what was your most valuable post or thread the last weeks to this forum KBH ??

KBH
Merry Christmas all

Better than prunes?

Canadians... * 12

Boxing Day

THE LITTLE NICOLAS

A real story !

A christmas story.

Watcheden (Tony)

Great service

There you all are!

And what was your most valuable post or thread the last weeks to this forum KBH ??

Probably the original one here. Just trying to motivate some of the regulars here who would rather talk about tits and asses 99.9% of the time. Not that there's anything wrong with tits and asses. The point is not about me or what I post.

Too be honest I'm losing interest when I check in here and see nothing but silly assed posts such as those listed above. It's a shame since I really like this place. An occasional watch post would be nice. I'm sure there are other people that feel the same way. If you guys want this to be nothing but Looney Bin posts, that's up to you. Why don't you call it a Looney Bin Forum.

onzenuub

How the forum should be named is in another thread, stay on topic please :thumbsup: and like what Doc said, think it is the time of the year.

KBH
How the forum should be named is in another thread, stay on topic please :thumbsup: and like what Doc said, think it is the time of the year.

You're right Onze, Happy Holidays to all the patients in the asylum! :drunksing:

onzenuub

You're right Onze, Happy Holidays to all the patients in the asylum! :drunksing:

Thank you for being friendly KBH.

oscarmadfish
:thumbsup:

omni
If you guys want this to be nothing but Looney Bin posts, that's up to you. Why don't you call it a Looney Bin Forum.

That is what it is known for and the original intent of the resurrection from the ashes , however, you are making the 30 odd regular posters feel a bit guilty about inviting friends here to talk about watches "on the side". I'm sure you'll see a bit more watch posts after the holidays. Still, there is one more drunken weekend coming up in a few days so a plethora of pitiful posts will still cascade in. :thumbsup:

onzenuub

Don't talk like that, there have been some serious posts the last hour. :thumbsup::drunksing:

iabounty
Don't talk like that, there have been some serious posts the last hour. :drunksing::Drinking2:

I have been practicing my shoe slinging the last few days and am getting very accurate. I wear my asian SOSF I purchased from Josh a few months ago with the outstanding lume......... Thinking about getting my shoes lumed for night time head shots... Goes great with an ice cold bottle of Miller Highlife. ;)

onzenuub
Don't talk like that, there have been some serious posts the last hour. :drunksing::Drinking2:

I have been practicing my shoe slinging the last few days and am getting very accurate. I wear my asian SOSF I purchased from Josh a few months ago with the outstanding lume......... Thinking about getting my shoes lumed for night time head shots... Goes great with an ice cold bottle of Miller Highlife. ;)

Ever thought about luming your winkie? :beerjump:

iabounty

Ever thought about luming your winkie? :beerjump:

:Drinking2::beerjump: :o ;) No just watches and shoes....... :drunksing:

KBH

No need to lume your winkie. They make glow in the dark condoms.

onzenuub

Pics or it has never happened :lol:

iabounty

:lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

gottahaverolex

I think that most of the guys on here don't need to know much more about reps than they already do. If you have a problem with one, like I did, you post a question and hope to get help. Talking about reps just for the sake of the forum will lead to just as useless threads. Who has the best sub? Come on man, we've been there and done that. This has always been a kind of hang out spot for guys that love watches, but the fact that we CAN talk about other stuff here is why we keep coming back. You can't hang out and shoot the shit at the other forums like we can here. When watches need discussing, we'll discuss them. When they don't, naked chick pics are king! No big deal. :lol:

KBH

Too much of either all watches or all BS is really boring. I'm just not wanting to turn off the new guys who come here looking for watch info and immediately leave because this place sometimes seems like a clique of 10 people BS'ing among themselves. We can have a open, wild west atmosphere but we also need to think about growing with support from new blood.

My original post was meant to give us all a chance to think about what the goals of starting this place up were. If it's a continuation of the"Looney Bin" from RWG, and that's what everybody wants, so be it.

I think Greg has invested enough time and money to expect a little more than that. When you log on and every post is either from the "off topic" or "looney bin" it's not going to be conducive to holding many new members. We should be trying to build up some watch reviews, dealer reviews, and useful repair and mod sections.

Enough of my Sunday morning preaching. Back to the drunken debauchery. :lol:

iabounty
I think that most of the guys on here don't need to know much more about reps than they already do. If you have a problem with one, like I did, you post a question and hope to get help. Talking about reps just for the sake of the forum will lead to just as useless threads. Who has the best sub? Come on man, we've been there and done that. This has always been a kind of hang out spot for guys that love watches, but the fact that we CAN talk about other stuff here is why we keep coming back. You can't hang out and shoot the shit at the other forums like we can here. When watches need discussing, we'll discuss them. When they don't, naked chick pics are king! No big deal. :band:

Congratulations gottahaverolex. You have just won the "iabounty post of the day" award. 10,000 "bounty bucks" have "bin" deposited in your "bounty account" Keep up the good work mate......... :beer2:

gottahaverolex
I think that most of the guys on here don't need to know much more about reps than they already do. If you have a problem with one, like I did, you post a question and hope to get help. Talking about reps just for the sake of the forum will lead to just as useless threads. Who has the best sub? Come on man, we've been there and done that. This has always been a kind of hang out spot for guys that love watches, but the fact that we CAN talk about other stuff here is why we keep coming back. You can't hang out and shoot the shit at the other forums like we can here. When watches need discussing, we'll discuss them. When they don't, naked chick pics are king! No big deal. B)

Congratulations gottahaverolex. You have just won the "iabounty post of the day" award. 10,000 "bounty bucks" have "bin" deposited in your "bounty account" Keep up the good work mate......... :beer2:

I'd like to thank the bounty academy and all the whores, who without their t&a pics, would make this a very dull place! Cheers boys! :drunksing:

On a more serious note, I see where you are coming from KBH, I mean no disrespect. It's just that most of us get all the watch knowledge we need from RG and this place is sort of a safe haven for the guys who need a little more playfulness in their forums. I have learned TONS here and it has given me the courage and knowledge to tear these $300 beauties apart as soon as they arrive to fix that annoying crooked marker or dust in the crystal issue. I will contribute in a more forum related way when I can and will not post a lot when I have nothing to say. I have been lurking more than posting lately because of the lack of watch related threads anyhow. Love it here, glad we're back and hope it stays for a long time!