Sign in to follow this  
KBH

Pitiful Posts here lately!

onzenuub
I think that most of the guys on here don't need to know much more about reps than they already do. If you have a problem with one, like I did, you post a question and hope to get help. Talking about reps just for the sake of the forum will lead to just as useless threads. Who has the best sub? Come on man, we've been there and done that. This has always been a kind of hang out spot for guys that love watches, but the fact that we CAN talk about other stuff here is why we keep coming back. You can't hang out and shoot the shit at the other forums like we can here. When watches need discussing, we'll discuss them. When they don't, naked chick pics are king! No big deal. B)

Congratulations gottahaverolex. You have just won the "iabounty post of the day" award. 10,000 "bounty bucks" have "bin" deposited in your "bounty account" Keep up the good work mate......... :beer2:

I'd like to thank the bounty academy and all the whores, who without their t&a pics, would make this a very dull place! Cheers boys! :drunksing:

On a more serious note, I see where you are coming from KBH, I mean no disrespect. It's just that most of us get all the watch knowledge we need from RG and this place is sort of a safe haven for the guys who need a little more playfulness in their forums. I have learned TONS here and it has given me the courage and knowledge to tear these $300 beauties apart as soon as they arrive to fix that annoying crooked marker or dust in the crystal issue. I will contribute in a more forum related way when I can and will not post a lot when I have nothing to say. I have been lurking more than posting lately because of the lack of watch related threads anyhow. Love it here, glad we're back and hope it stays for a long time!

Fixed, and because of these wise words I can get some sleep now. Thanks GHR.

KBH

No disrespect taken, GHR. I agree with what you're saying. It just seemed like we were at a spot that 99% of the posts were kind of meaningless and I thought it would be worthwhile to bring it to peoples attention.

I guess a few people agreed since I've seen a lot more posts of general interest lately.

iabounty
No disrespect taken, GHR. I agree with what you're saying. It just seemed like we were at a spot that 99% of the posts were kind of meaningless and I thought it would be worthwhile to bring it to peoples attention.

I guess a few people agreed since I've seen a lot more posts of general interest lately.

Yes KBH You are correct and I also agree with you. This place is many things to many people. Most of the time we all find what we need here and this place is still in its infant stage......... People like you and GHR make this a better place. Keep up the good work my friend. If I have offended you, I assure you it was unintentional......... B)

gottahaverolex

At least cakemaster is gone, he was driving me nuts! Talk about a waste of time.

KBH

I always wanted my own thread that had 30 or more replies.

Only one more to go!!!!!

image001MA20565270-0001.gif

onzenuub

Is it oke it is from me, fuckface :offtopic::rofl:

KBH

No problem Fuckface.

I'd think about changing my nickname if I was you, though.

:rofl::offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic::rofl: :rofl:

iabounty

Then this would be post number 32 I do believe............I am wearing my asian fish from Josh this evening and sipping on an ice cold Miller Highlife as I enjoy RWG1.1 Life is good......... :rofl:

gottahaverolex
Then this would be post number 32 I do believe............I am wearing my asian fish from Josh this evening and sipping on an ice cold Miller Highlife as I enjoy RWG1.1 Life is good......... :rofl:

And that is different from any other night because......? hehe!

trailboss99
If you guys want this to be nothing but Looney Bin posts, that's up to you. Why don't you call it a Looney Bin Forum.

tnlooneylogo6vf.jpg

Ahh, but we're a watch lovers loony bin :groucho:

Col.

onzenuub
No problem Fuckface.

I'd think about changing my nickname if I was you, though.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No way changing name mate. :groucho:

iabounty
If you guys want this to be nothing but Looney Bin posts, that's up to you. Why don't you call it a Looney Bin Forum.

tnlooneylogo6vf.jpg

Ahh, but we're a watch lovers loony bin :cry:

Col.

I like that........ What is the cost per patch? :lol:

JohnG

WHAT? I am gone for four or five days and there is STILL bitching about meaningless posts???!!! That can't be, because I AM THE CAUSE OF ALL THAT IS WRONG WITH THIS FORUM. Don't you fuckers pay attention? JohnG gone = all is good. Just ask that dickhead whose name I will not mention lest AD jump all over me again...

:lol:

KBH

This topic took a left turn about 3 days ago. Nobody's bitching.

Welcome back. 5 days in rehab?

iabounty

Wash your hands please John..........

KBH

Well, it's almost "Happy New Year" here in the States. So HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you reprobates. (look it up)

I'm out to dinner for the night.

JohnG
Wash your hands please John..........

har har har

iabounty

Like you've never made fun of me bro........... :lol:

JohnG
Like you've never made fun of me bro........... :)

dog_bounty.jpg