Sign in to follow this  
phillyboi682

hello from philadelphia...

phillyboi682

hey whats up people. im a youngn age 20. just started to get into watches. my first watch i bought is a citizen eco-drive calibre 8700. its nothing fancy but i can wait to get some more. if you have any tips that you think i should know, feel free to tell me.

greg_r

Welcome to the asylum! :D

Without knowing what your watch interests are, it's kinda hard to give much advice. Take a look at the new members forum - especially some of the stuff pinned at the top. That should get you set.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! :lol:

dingle

hey there Philly boi!

1. stick with the trusted dealers

2. do not feed the monkeys

trailboss99

Hey there, welcome to RWG mate.

Eco Drives are nice watches, some very nice indeed.

Do a lot of reading, use the search button and ask lots of questions when you can't find the answers.

Regards, Col.

sconehead

Welcome mate, don't read Dings posts or let Kinky touch your watches...:lol:

greg_r
Welcome mate, don't read Dings posts or let Kinky touch your watches...:D

Don't let Onzenuub touch ANYTHING ;)

:lol:

phillyboi682

hahah thanks alot guys. were are most of the ppl here from?

bme

Me?..................England

dingle

south Georgia :lol:

phillyboi682

NICE i was born in costa rica but i'v lived in philadelphia most of my life

KBH

South Florida. But way to many of these "blokes" are from not so Great Britain. And other parts of Europe. Also a lot of Aussies and a few Canucks.

(I can say Canucks, can't I? I'm not sure if that's politically correct any more.)

greg_r

We're quite a mixture. US, UK, various EU countries... you name it.

We try to keep the Canadians to a minimum, though :lol:

JoeyB

Welcome!

Chicago. I love Philly, Philadelphia is where our Nation was born. The history there is astounding. Yorktown is one of my favorites too.

We are very international here, and most of us bash the Brits every chance we get.

Oh, and you've arrived at a really opportune and marvelous time! It is a National, and likely Pacific Region celebration for one of our esteemed member's birthday! I believe the Aussies celebrate for a month at least! :lol:

Fiddo

Hello! :kinkythegayviking:

Welcome!

greg_r
We are very international here, and most of us bash the Brits every chance we get.

Even the Brits do this.... :kinkythegayviking:

KBH
Chicago. I love Philly, Philadelphia is where Philly Cheese Steak was born. The history there is astounding.

Oh, and you've arrived at a really opportune and marvelous time! It is a National, and likely Pacific Region celebration for one of our esteemed member's birthday! I believe the Aussies celebrate for a month at least! :kinkythegayviking:

Joey, you're cracking me up today.

JoeyB
Chicago. I love Philly, Philadelphia is where Philly Cheese Steak was born. The history there is astounding.

Oh, and you've arrived at a really opportune and marvelous time! It is a National, and likely Pacific Region celebration for one of our esteemed member's birthday! I believe the Aussies celebrate for a month at least! :beer2:

"Funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fucken' amuse you? How da fuck am I funny? What da fuck is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny."

I just couldn't resist that. Actually, I am very disappointed. I mean, just today? Not every day? I'll have you know I work very hard at this . OK, not that hard, there is a lot of material here... :lol:

Besides, you have my quote in your signature. I love it!

KBH

It was another post that I already forgot that was funny.

You didn't notice that I changed your reply in the last post, did you? :lol: And yes, you are here to amuse me. So is everybody else.

phillyboi682

Oh, and you've arrived at a really opportune and marvelous time! It is a National, and likely Pacific Region celebration for one of our esteemed member's birthday! I believe the Aussies celebrate for a month at least! :beer2:

"Funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fucken' amuse you? How da fuck am I funny? What da fuck is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny."

I just couldn't resist that. Actually, I am very disappointed. I mean, just today? Not every day? I'll have you know I work very hard at this . OK, not that hard, there is a lot of material here... :lol:

Besides, you have my quote in your signature. I love it!

hahah talk about godfathers, huh ?

JoeyB
It was another post that I already forgot that was funny.

You didn't notice that I changed your reply in the last post, did you? :lol: And yes, you are here to amuse me. So is everybody else.

I'm glad my humor amuses you, that's the purpose - after it amuses me, of course!

No, and I looked and still don't know what you changed. I don't pay a lot of attention to what I post... What did you do?

WAIT!! The quoted text says "Philly cheesesteak"!! Lol!

iabounty

Hello and welcome to RWG phillyboi....... Joe Pesci is just a JoeyB wanna be........

JoeyB

I thought Pesci was from Iowa... :lol:

phillyboi682

what you think about my citizen?

DSC00790.jpg