Sign in to follow this  
HarleyMo

Noob introduction

HarleyMo

I guess Im late to posting an introduction since Im already up to about 10 posts. I found this site about a week ago and I got so excited reading all the fantastic information and using the invaluable search function that I forgot to put a formal introduction on the sight.

Ive always loved watches, never had the money to get anything expensive, gen or otherwise. Two kids and a divorce will do that to the bank account. Im finally at a point in my life where I have some extra income to start my watch collection. My only gens are a Seiko kinetic and a Victorinox Swiss Army Maverick II Chrono both anniversary watches from work 20 and 25 years respectively.

Ive dipped my toes into the waters already with a couple cheapies from Michelle (Blue Rolex submariner and Omega seamaster pumpkin) and a Tag Microstepper Link from Reg. They are all currently in transit. My wishlist of higher end reps has already grown to about 10 watches.

Thanks to all the posters here who have contributed so much fantastic information about this very expensive hobby. My bank account will hate you all later.

Harley

St Louis Missouri USA

houndoggie

Hey Harley, welcome!

Xebryus

Hello from Maryland. Enjoy your time here, and I'm glad to hear that the finances are sorting them self out..temporarily. You should have never found this place!

Zachthebaker

hey bud! welcome

BadPickle

Welcome from the uk Harley.

SSTEEL

Welcome aboard Harley. Greetings from Finland :)

houndoggie

Where in St. Louis? I'm metro east. Pm me.

HeavyKrush

Wow, another St. Louis boy. Have to schedule a GTG gents. Oh, and hello from St. Louis (West County).

jeffrx

Welcome from NJ