Sign in to follow this  
gorholio

Hello!

gorholio

Hi! noob here... I ended up in this forum googling replica watch repair shops in the US... The amount of materials on the repair section is great that I think I might learn to do repair and maintenance on my watches myself... I have 6 reps - iwc ingeneiur mission earth, omega seamaster planet ocean, breitling navitimer heritage, cartier roadster and pasha, and a cheapo rolex I got from the Philippines... the roadster stops moving when it reaches 2 o'clock hehehe and the planet ocean flew of my wrist while playing tennis (how embarassing that was!)... I have a couple of genuine Oris watches (the only brand I refuse to buy a replica of... and there isn't a lot really hehehe and they're a lot cheaper compared to most luxury watches)... I'm a big fan of Oris and IWC watches... I'm glad I found this forum and I'm already tempted to buy a couple of reps in the collector's zone :lol:...

iabounty

Hello and welcome to RWG gorholio! Glad you found us mate, remember knowledge is power and you have both now....

Fiddo

Hello! :lol:

Welcome!

KBH

Welcome Gorholio! What's a Gorholio? :lol:

Actually there's a lot of good information here and a lot of good guys that are willing to help if you have questions. So make yourself at home, post pictures of your watches, and let us know when you need something.

gorholio

thanks for the warm welcome guys! KBH, gorholio is what I thought beavis was saying in the beavis and butthead movie, which is actually cornholio... hehehe... :D

I'll try to post some photos...

trailboss99

Hi there mate, welcome to RWG!

Great to see you want to try your hand at watchmaking.

Be sure to check the many tools available in the RWG Shop.

We source the best tools at dirt cheap prices to help our members.

Any profit made goes to the forum. Stay tuned for a special deal for VIP members!

Col.

greg_r

Welcome to RWG! :D

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse gorholio. :D

gorholio

hello again and thanks for the welcome... trailboss, thanks for the rwg shop recommendation and i'll keep an eye for that special deal.. :) awesome avatar dingleberry :D :D