Sign in to follow this  
konaboy

Sterile DateJust

konaboy

HI!

Newbie and my first post here. I've been reading many of the threads and am amazed and overwhelmed by the information and knowledge here.

I love the datejust, most of all Stainless steel with silver dial and hour markers. I can't justify forking out for a Rolex at the moment but still want a watch that has the same design and with good quality.

I do not want a "normal" replica but would prefer a watch with another brand name on the dial and bracelet. Or perhaps a sterile watch with no branding at all. I don't want my watch to pretend to be a Rolex, but I want the styling to look as close as possible! :)

ANy suggestions?

cheers

Crusader

Tssssk, you have done no research, have you? :)

Have a look here at JacksonTse for homages, great value for the money. Some people also buy homages from Manbushijie, but I would asking Jackson first if he can get the watch.

http://www.jacksontse.com/new/product-list.php?catlv2_id=22

conx

Alpha watch also sell branded homages and seem to have an OK reputation

konaboy

ok thanks, i'll send him an email. I had done my research and checked his site ;) but he was only offering military style watches and much larger watches, nothing dressy like the smaller datejust.

I've also spent a while hunting in Alpha's web site but couldn't find any watch with silver dial and stick markers.

any other tips? keep 'em coming!

Edited by konaboy

LightGeek

Just do it :)

vezade4u.jpg