Sign in to follow this  
hunter

New Rolex Rep Watch is Stopping - timeshops.net

trailboss99

Great post Justin! :rofl:

Thanks for going to the trouble and feel free to repost any other gems you have from the old days.

You're ex the old board and TRC yes?

Col.

JustinCase

Nope.

I used to patrol the Time Zone about 10-15 years ago when it was still interesting. I've been collecting watches for 30 years--they didn't have replicas in those days, just fake Rolexes.

I have mostly genuine watches but they now sadly sit in the safety deposit box because home insurance cannot cover their costs and I feel the insurance premium for individual watches is a real rip-off.

So now I slowly buy good replicas to wear every and save the real things for special occasions.

My favorites. For classics: Omega, IWC, JLC, and Pateks. For newcomers: Panarai, L & S, Glashutte and a few Alain Silbersteins here and there to break the monotony. As you see no Rolex, Breitling, Chopard or Hublot for me!

Cheers!

fakemaster

It's very easy. Many people cannot wear auto watches because they aren't active enough to keep them charged. It takes a lot of rotor movement to equal one wind on the crown. You should read my To Winder Or Not To Winder article.

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthrea...nder-34881.html

I'm not saying this is the issue but you should at least explore it.

hunter

After fully winding it Friday evening and wearing it every day/nigt while on vacation, it stopped again sometime last night. Clearly something is wrong... I guess I will need to return it.

dmisgod

apparently your power reserve mechanisem is flawed.

contact the dealer on mail and explain the problem - probably he will ask you to resend the item back for a check-up/fix

if youre not in for the hussle of sending/waiting/biting nails and generally feeling misreable about everything, you could do what I did with the same problem on my SSD 3 years ago, I went to a local tinker and he got the problem fixed in 30 min. and 10 $. voila.

HF.

hunter

Vendor has been very accommodating in emails about returning, to include instructions and address. I will return next week when I return on vacation and let everyone know, if you care, how the return process went, and if I get a watch with an acceptable power reserve.

graman

Good news mate!....you'll have a new Rollie in no time...

No...to business...we need to introduce you to IWC and Panerai... :)

greg_r
Good news mate!....you'll have a new Rollie in no time...

No...to business...we need to introduce you to IWC and Panerai... :sinking:

:)

+1