Sign in to follow this  
cragster

cant post or read threads on another forum

wat44

Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.

johnnyling

I couldn't find a thread that was similar but I was hoping for a little watch advice, I'm looking to purchase a watch for my girlfriend and I'm a newbie with watches, I don't know what brands are better than the rest, I can probably guess by the price but I would rather have some advice. I found this site looking around online yesterday squidoo.c...s-for-the-money and I'm considering the michele signature csx-36 so before I purchase it I was hoping to get some feedback on if that's a good brand and a good watch for that price? any advice or suggestions would be great. Thanks!

olly593

I couldn't find a thread that was similar but I was hoping for a little watch advice, I'm looking to purchase a watch for my girlfriend and I'm a newbie with watches, I don't know what brands are better than the rest, I can probably guess by the price but I would rather have some advice. I found this site looking around online yesterday squidoo.c...s-for-the-money and I'm considering the michele signature csx-36 so before I purchase it I was hoping to get some feedback on if that's a good brand and a good watch for that price? any advice or suggestions would be great. Thanks!

What an obscusre thread to choose to post this, have a read around mate , Chanel J12 and Omega Ladymatics are popular.

Oh wait you do know your on a Rep watch forum?

Edited by olly593

RichardMiami

Johnny

The link you provided is to a Michael Kors watch that sells for $187. It is not a replica. It is also not a luxury watch. This forum is all about replicas of luxury watches. Watches like the Omega Lady Matic, various Cartiers, etc. can sell for $5,000, $20,000 and MUCH higher, depending on jewel setting etc. Virutally all luxury watches are Swiss made, and only the wealthy and a few people with mixed up priorities (we know who we are) can afford the genuine watch. Therefore, we turn to replicas.

I think you might be on the wrong forum. There is nothing wrong with the watch you linked to, if that is what you like, go buy it.

I hope this clears things up for you.

jeffw69
:armadillo:

onzenuub
:boxedin:

Cyril_Clunge
55a1d785acdd8a4858d9d25fc69f8c92.jpg

jeffw69
55a1d785acdd8a4858d9d25fc69f8c92.jpg

Greg age 6?

RichardMiami

Greg after reading this thread????????????

fire-bag.jpg