Sign in to follow this  
ticktickboom

Another new member from London

ticktickboom

Hi guys just wanted to say hello and intrtoduce myself quickily, i'm an interested watch enthusiast. I've joined and up after having my interest sparked after going coming back from Egypt where they have decent looking reps for sale in all the jewellery shops out there. My quest is to learn about the hooby, research into good looking subs and make a purchase.

Does anyone know about the copies they have in egypt, i.e were they good reps, they looked good to me but im a novice in spotting the tells, they all say they are 1st copies to drum them up? could they be noobs or the like, they all cost about £85 and whilst I regret not picking a couple up i'm thinking its probably best I waited to find this forum and find out what a decent sub rep is and pay that bit extra for quality workmanship from a trusted dealer.

Timeshop has a great variety by the looks of it with prices really ranging on the subs, also BKs blk ceramic looks awesome. I'm thinking a modded WM9 is the way to go.

dalboy

Hi and welcome to the forum..

What part of London..~?

Answer to your question..." SHIT "....they wont come close to the quality of our Trusted Dealers....

Dal..

Electron17

Hello and welcome to RWG, hope you find some good watches to buy.

ticktickboom

What part of London..~?

Answer to your question..." SHIT "....they wont come close to the quality of our Trusted Dealers....

Dal..

Im actually from Southend but work in Leicester square, i've gotten into a habbit of saying London as its more familiar to people than Southend on sea.

I'm pleased I didn't buy one of those Subs now and looking forward to making this place my home to start a collection.

NodgerRocks

Welcome from London village, may your wallet evaporate!!

dalboy

What part of London..~?

Dal..

Im actually from Southend but work in Leicester square, i've gotten into a habbit of saying London as its more familiar to people than Southend on sea.

I'm pleased I didn't buy one of those Subs now and looking forward to making this place my home to start a collection.

Southend !!

Know it well mate.....Good luck in your search..remember to read as much as you can..start here.. http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=7456

Dal..

SSTEEL

Hello and welcome, reps from there are as bad as the ones found in Turkey. Stick to our TD's and you will be on the right road to spending your money faster than you earn it lol

Ok, only kidding on the latter, but this hobby is addictive my friend.

Greetings to you from Finland from an Expat of UK.

BadPickle

Saaaarrrfffffend???? Bleedin ell!!

Welcome mate from "up north"