Sign in to follow this  
cala1981

Mesh bracelet from Jurgens?

SSTEEL

Looks like the Vollmer bracelet - which is okay, but not brilliant.

The best of the third-party mesh braclets is by Staib. http://www.watch-ban...-stainless.html

Not a bad price than either Greg, thanks for sharing :)

Del

One of the big problems with mesh bracelets in general is the lack of adjustment for sizing - some (like the one you linked to) only have adjustment in the clasp (again, the one you linked to states 20mm adjusment only) and others have removable sections but they are normally solid links either side of the clasp rather than true mesh links so the bracelet is not 100% mesh.

As greg_r said, the Staib mesh is generally regarded as the best after-market mesh available but it does not size down to a small wrist size - I can't remember exactly what the minimum recommended wrist size is but it is upwards of 7", which meant it was unsuitable for my wrist size of 6.75".

I have a gen Breitling mesh and, as you might expect, it ticks all the boxes of quality, fit, finish and adjustability. :)

kilsonvorra

Hello everyone, i am kilson and i am new on this forum. I feels really great after join this forum community. The information about watches are mind blowing on this site. The reviews and photos are absolutely great. I also like the content about goats as I plan to marry one very soon. My hobbies include wanking off stick insects and giving blowjobs to gerbils

Rolexwatchman

Selling for $120. Anyone have one of these / know this company? So many mesh straps on the market but apparently most of them are shit?

https://www.jurgensgermany.com/vmart/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=76&category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1

He is legit and have many ref. Gen watch forum.