amg8896

Has anyone heard of this site?

amg8896

Safe? Sketchy? It seems I cant find a TD that has a Patek Philippe Box, but nervous to order from here. Anyone heard of it?

www.anyreplicawatches.com

Admin edit: active link deleted

amg8896

Yes, saw this one. I was looking for the other box on that page. The one without the glass magnifier on top. Thank you though- this very well could be an option as that site looks pretty sketchy.

Cyril_Clunge

Any of the TDs should be able to get you that box, or you could order from aobobuy.com, Robbie is great for boxes, just watch the shipping costs.

amg8896

Thanks! I'll check him out.

You would think the TD's would have it, but for some reason they dont. Most have a newer smaller box that has Patek Philippe plastered all over it. Not too fond of it, so thanks!!! I'll give Robbie a try!

trailboss99

aobobuy is a solid seller and the undisputed king of boxen.

Rachel

Most of the pictures on their site are look real pictures from their replicas. And they have professional descriptions. You can try to contact them by email, if they are scam, they won't answer your email. or don't know much about watches. I just searched their site, seems they switched their site to www.iamsneakyspammerandthisismywebsite.com now.

trailboss99

Most of the pictures on their site are look real pictures from their replicas. And they have professional descriptions. You can try to contact them by email, if they are scam, they won't answer your email. or don't know much about watches. I just searched their site, seems they switched their site to www.iamsneakyspammerandthisismywebsite.com now.

Bitch! Fuck up and die!

diaf.jpg

Monty010

I just love open and honest communication :)

Doomsday

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Rachel Dan

I have purchased a Replica Rolex box, the deluxe one they sell. also a watch band for my Submariner watch from anyreplicawatches.co. Received my package about 10 days after I paid for. I would like to say, they are very high quality items. Especially the submariner glidelock band. I loved it. They do have some unique items that other sites do not have. The TD list is good. But does not mean this site is not good just because not listed on the TD list. anyreplicawatches.co is a good site for me. Good luck to you

Tekkes

Awmagawd Rachel Dan, Because of you I just emailed them and took an order of 2000$. Thank you!

Aron

The quality is better than other shops I bought before, no worry, guys. I always buy many from them, pen and watch are great! Yvonne is the best :thumbsup: reply my question so fast! ! !

Mystery Shopper

Good necropost :D

BadApple
1 hour ago, Aron said:

The quality is better than other shops I bought before, no worry, guys. I always buy many from them, pen and watch are great! Yvonne is the best :thumbsup: reply my question so fast! ! !

You won't get your post count up by posting absolute shit on ancient posts - 50 QUALITY posts needed to progress

black263
1 hour ago, Mystery Shopper said:

Good necropost :D

And for a first post too.  Impressive.

Aron
2 hours ago, Badapple said:

You won't get your post count up by posting absolute shit on ancient posts - 50 QUALITY posts needed to progress

Oh whaat? I JUST SAID WHAT I KNOW!

BadApple

You won't fit in here - guaranteed. 

GingerApple
3 hours ago, Aron said:

Thanks for sharing Rachel buddy. How long have you been affiliated to that sitethe owner of that site?  selling replicas? Scamming people? Sorry, technical problems this morning, predictive text is coming up with weird words. Apologies.

splke
18 minutes ago, Aron said:

a shouter eh ?? I like you a lot you are going to be fun ::finger:

BadApple

Ban the twat.

bobandshawn
8 hours ago, Badapple said:

Ban the twat.

NOOOOO I need Twat!!!!

blueoysterboy
47 minutes ago, bobandshawn said:

NOOOOO I need Twat!!!!

Ahhh, we all need a twat now and again. :bedbounce:

GingerApple
19 minutes ago, blueoysterboy said:

Ahhh, we all need a twat now and again. 

That at least explains why @Junior88 hasn't been booted out for good.

Glaude
16 hours ago, Aron said:

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "jon snow nothing"