amg8896

Has anyone heard of this site?

trailboss99

Hmmm, hails from HK, joins site and immediately posts in this ancient thread . . .   :thinking:

Junior88
7 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

That at least explains why @Junior88 hasn't been booted out for good.

:finger:

love you too, Gingersnap. ;)

Aron
On 23/05/2019 at 15:38, GingerBubba said:

Thanks for sharing Rachel buddy. How long have you been affiliated to that sitethe owner of that site?  selling replicas? Scamming people? Sorry, technical problems this morning, predictive text is coming up with weird words. Apologies.

they're the very trusted dealers, I purchase them for 3 years, they sell many replica watches, pens, bags and jewerly more.  but I like their watches best, like a genuine! to be frank, I also worry when I purchased at the first time,  it's a fraud or the fake shop? cause I don't know any about them, how can I know watch guarantee delivery?  I always ask many questions to their customer service, they reply so quickly, so I choose trust, if I do  receive and the quality is good, I'll I do intend to purchase a few more watches, reality they do a good job!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by Aron

fatarms

:lol:  ^^ This fucknut is back.

GingerApple

Rachel!!!!! You came back!!!!! My favourite scammer!!!! Missed you buddy. You and you shite/scam/bullshit fake watch place.

Now kindly :finger:

FudgyDocker

Why have the mods not changed the title of this post, and added an 'h' to site? Standards are slipping...!

Glaude
10 hours ago, Aron said:

they're the very trusted dealers, I purchase them for 3 years, they sell many replica watches, pens, bags and jewerly more.  but I like their watches best, like a genuine! to be frank, I also worry when I purchased at the first time,  it's a fraud or the fake shop? cause I don't know any about them, how can I know watch guarantee delivery?  I always ask many questions to their customer service, they reply so quickly, so I choose trust, if I do  receive and the quality is good, I'll I do intend to purchase a few more watches, reality they do a good job!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

.... said  no one ever !

Fixed it for you