Sign in to follow this  
KBH

Show us your DateJusts

KBH

I'm a DateJust junky, I guess. The last picture is the beginning of my next, and last one. Gen 16200 case, gen dial and gen proper age jubilee bracelet. Just waiting for the movement to get back from Rex. I particularly like the leather gen Rolex band and buckle.

All are gen cases, dials, crystals, crowns, and most of the bands. TT band is aftermarket 14k solid gold links with proper "455" markings on the end link. Buckle has all proper markings for the DJ of that period.

DSCN2576.jpg

DSCN2641.jpg

DSCN2642.jpg

DSCN2643.jpg

onzenuub

Nice pics KBH, thanks for sharing.

AllergyDoc

I only have one:

DJ1.jpg

It always wears a little bigger than it appears, IMO.

greg_r

Great pics, KBH.

Oddly, I don't own a DJ. I had a rep many years ago that I eventually sold, but for some reason I've never replaced it - I've tended to stick with the Day/Date instead.

I really should rectify this gap in my collection - I can see a two-tone DJ in my future, having seen your photos :thumbsup:

KBH

Doc,

I can see where yours would wear bigger. All the glare.............wow

iabounty

When I was joining rep. watch forums the Rolex Date Just and the Rolex Day Date in full gold were what I was seeking. I bought Andrews $78 special Sub. to test the water and still love it. Then six months later the asian SOSF from Josh which also gets plenty of wrist time. I still have no DJ or DD...........I shall remedy that situation in the next few months. Now it is time for the gold Rolex dress watch to wear with the diamond ring Chevrolet Motor Division awarded me several years back. :drunksing:

bene3

Stunning pics KBH. The two-tone DJ and the leather strap look really fabolous.

Massimo

Lovely collection there, KBH. I wish I had a DJ to show, but I don't. One day though....

KBH
Stunning pics KBH. The two-tone DJ and the leather strap look really fabolous.

Thanks. I just swapped the leather and steel bands around and think I like the white face on leather better. I'll have to take another picture.

iabounty

Finally bought mine. Got it from Lawrence less than $60 USD with free shipping. I DateJust love it... :Talk to the Hand:

3388693340_173d0957a0_o.jpg

3396239994_b40dc33232_o.jpg

3395427655_9dc766cfa7_o.jpg

3382790483_c319641938_o.jpg

The pearl dial with gold stick markers and the gold border around the date window is awesome.

This is easily my favorite watch.

oscarmadfish

not got one but guess i will one day aslong as it sweeps well enough

btw that leather strap one looks gorgeous

jameo210369

Great pics guys, thanks for sharing. Not big on Rolex but the Day Date is a great looking watch.

iabounty

Oh..... We were showing pics. of Date Just..........

Here is a Day Date just for you Jameo........

3383605776_9cdece2ffa_o.jpg

For the life of me I just don't know why you have no interest in Rolex......

bme

Here's my Day Date..............like it a lot............Asian movement and the smoothest I have ever owned, cost me 60 of your US Dollars. MOP dial. Should have cleaned the crystal before taking the pic!

watches010-1.jpg

greg_r
Very nice BME, I am looking to buy this from Lawrence, any thoughts or ideas?

http://www.houseofsouvenirs.com/rolex/role...ysterss_279.htm

It's a nice watch for the money - I have the equivalent day/date model, which is now almost a year old and is still going strong. Sure if you pay more, you'll get a better watch, but for the price you can't go far wrong

Here's my Day Date..............like it a lot............Asian movement and the smoothest I have ever owned, cost me 60 of your US Dollars. MOP dial. Should have cleaned the crystal before taking the pic!

watches010-1.jpg

Looks good :thumbsup:

trailboss99

Hi ya Bene. Try sending the pic to WBK Time. Stan is great for DD and DJ's. If you live in the states you have no custom worries either, and your watch in 3 or 4 days! Stan actualy checks the watch before you get it too. Don't forget to mention RWG1.1 when you order from either of them.

Col.

swissaddict

My first rep:

ZurichP8150294.jpg

My first nice gen:

DJ2.jpg

A "TW Best" I picked up but never wore:

TB_Best_DJ.jpg

trailboss99

The only DJ I own.

P3180047.jpg

As it happens I'm wearing it for a change. It needed a run. I intend to debling this one day with a different dial. Leaning to either a blue dial or a MOP one.

The silver is growing on me so maybe even a plain silver with sticks, dun'know yet.

Col.

EDIT: Note to self. Get a camera with decent macro.