Sign in to follow this  
Uddind

Where to find a 1:1 Sub - C

lightcurve

BK sub looks like the best to me. It's hand assembled by him and his partner so it's not going to have any sloppy factory fuck ups. It's expensive for a rep but you are paying for the time it takes to make a damn near perfect watch. I'm saving for one and can't wait to get it. I doubt even the BK is 1.1 but its the best you'll get this side of £5k for a used gen.

Uddind
BK sub looks like the best to me. It's hand assembled by him and his partner so it's not going to have any sloppy factory fuck ups. It's expensive for a rep but you are paying for the time it takes to make a damn near perfect watch. I'm saving for one and can't wait to get it. I doubt even the BK is 1.1 but its the best you'll get this side of £5k for a used gen.

If you check previous messages you will see quite obvious faults of the bk . I know they are better quality production wise

DreambreaX

check for BP version

Rolexwatchman

If you check previous messages you will see quite obvious faults of the bk . I know they are better quality production wise

No shit? Every rep has flaws... While having it on your wrist who the fuck gonna see? First thing they see is FAKEEEEE no matter if its real or not.

I've looked into BP... Petty much the same. Prefer BK date thought.

lightcurve

Check the TW watch he has. It can take gen parts like hands, dial, insert. I'm pretty sure this is as close as it gets. As others have said no rep is going to be 100%.

95% of the value of a gen goes into that 5% that gives it the X factor. Up to you if you wanna spend the extra. I'd rather have a nice collection of HQ reps than one gen. That's just me though.

Rolexwatchman
[

Check the TW watch he has. It can take gen parts like hands, dial, insert. I'm pretty sure this is as close as it gets. As others have said no rep is going to be 100%.

95% of the value of a gen goes into that 5% that gives it the X factor. Up to you if you wanna spend the extra. I'd rather have a nice collection of HQ reps than one gen. That's just me though.

That would be the most close you can get... But it's not easy getting gen part. Nearly impossible... Cause you can't just buy it from AD

hajaninja

Uddind! Have you decided what it will be?

Heisenberg

If only they'd fix that "officiallycertified" flaw on the BP. Is there a V2 in the works?

EeZee

I can confirm that Toros sub is BP. Got one on my wrist and just compared it to a NOOB

Heisenberg
I can confirm that Toros sub is BP. Got one on my wrist and just compared it to a NOOB

Is there a space between "officially" and "certified"? I thought Toro's was a noob.