Sign in to follow this  
Uddind

Where to find a 1:1 Sub - C

RichardMiami
WHOOSH2.gif

PeterPotamus

Reg has a great sub for a low price http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=42015

just bought a LV from Reg today, if it's half nice as I've been reading around I'll go with this no date as my next purchase

Luthier

So, now we have FS factory?

:rofl:

How come? H factory, N factory, PO factory, V6 factory, BP factory, FS factory... but there's only 3 top factories in GZ.

RichardMiami

How come? H factory, N factory, PO factory, V6 factory, BP factory, FS factory... but there's only 3 top factories in GZ.

Ford, Chrysler and GM...

oh wait

you meant China, not Detroit

PeterPotamus

there is always a place for a few more factories, it's a growing market... LOL

:giggle::bs::fearlessleader:

WhiteChocolateJr

If movement isn't an issue, there are some REALLY cosmetically convincing reps out there...

FakeRolex.jpg

lightcurve

Do you think the best c subs are close or still easy to spot? What example would you give of the really close reps?

Edited by lightcurve

746_heuer

This is the best case I've seen out there, notice the fat lugs. It´s so close for a non trusted dealer, I think the pic is of a gen and it's a scam somehow.

http://www.qualityma...tch-116610.html

Edited by 746_heuer

Pob
This is the best case I've seen out there, notice the fat lugs. It´s so close for a non trusted dealer, I think the pic is of a gen and it's a scam somehow.

http://www.qualityma...tch-116610.html

Scam for sure ;)

lightcurve

Scam no reps are made of 904 steel. 316 at best.

746_heuer

great advice, thanks

Im looking for the best sub available that looks authentic on the outside not too fussed about the movement. I have the v2 sub from puretime but theres too many flaws on it

If you have a friend with a gen sub and you are ashamed of him noticing you have a rep, which I understand, I definetely recommend to stay away from Noob factory Sub. They have some flaws that are small, but huge when holding next to a gen:

1 - minute markers have to reach rehaut

2 - endlinks have play with lug

3 - lugs are a little thin

4- fat hour hand

5 - pearl can be wrong in many ways

6 - not in photo - Clasp engraving has to be black

subclbtells.jpg

My research says that Andrew from trusty time has corrected flaws 1, 4, 5 and 6, apart from having superlume, which others don't. In some forums they say he already has a proper supercase with wider lugs, but it's not in his website. Andrew's rehaut engraving is bad.

(pic is from BK, Noob factory)

In the other two Reps forums they say the best ones with good case, and rest of this flaws corrected (the BP, I think), can be purchased from InTime or Sead , I don't know who they are, even after Googling it.

My opinion, owning a Noob, is if you don't mind others knowing you wear a rep, is stick to trusted dealers and get the Noob. I have a black one and I'm already saving for a Smurf or Hulk, don't know yet.

Cheers

Edited by 746_heuer

PeterPotamus

great advice, thanks

Im looking for the best sub available that looks authentic on the outside not too fussed about the movement. I have the v2 sub from puretime but theres too many flaws on it

If you have a friend with a gen sub and you are ashamed of him noticing you have a rep, which I understand, I definetely recommend to stay away from Noob factory Sub. They have some flaws that are small, but huge when holding next to a gen:

4- fat hour hand

My research says that Andrew from trusty time has corrected flaws 1, 4, 5 and 6, apart from having superlume, which others don't. In some forums they say he already has a proper supercase with wider lugs, but it's not in his website. Andrew's rehaut engraving is bad.

In the other two Reps forums they say the best ones with good case, and rest of this flaws corrected (the BP, I think), can be purchased from InTime or Sead , I don't know who they are, even after Googling it.

My opinion, owning a Noob, is if you don't mind others knowing you wear a rep, is stick to trusted dealers and get the Noob. I have a black one and I'm already saving for a Smurf or Hulk, don't know yet.

Cheers

Sead = Supermirrors - TD @ RWI, i bought from him, nice guy.

Uddind

great advice, thanks

4- fat hour hand

subclbtells.jpg

Cheers

Thank you so much for your knowledge... I was thinking of buying the bk sub but know you mentioned all the flaws it's changed my mind... What do you think of this one from trusty http://www.ttw168.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=10408

746_heuer

Andrew probably buys components from different factories to correct flaws, so he has to charge you for his time. If you dont´t mind the 40$ difference with WI (Asian ETA versions) Andrew's is great, but I´m pretty sure he uses Noob cases. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

After finding out about Timeshops' version, that's the one I would buy right now, because correct lugs are more important for me than superlume. If your priority is good lume, Andrew's is obviously better.

Also, I´m waiting for opinions in all forums about the BP sub from Timeshops, because someone said the case, although perfect shape, was a little light and felt cheap. We'll see.

buster hyman

Buy the BK. You will have peace of mind in knowing that you have a QUALITY watch with Swiss movement and a near perfect rep.

I have one, the blue, and im very happy. I would only relume it a little brighter, but otherwise a 9.8 out of 10.

Uddind
Andrew probably buys components from different factories to correct flaws, so he has to charge you for his time. If you dont´t mind the 40$ difference with WI (Asian ETA versions) Andrew's is great, but I´m pretty sure he uses Noob cases. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

After finding out about Timeshops' version, that's the one I would buy right now, because correct lugs are more important for me than superlume. If your priority is good lume, Andrew's is obviously better.

Also, I´m waiting for opinions in all forums about the BP sub from Timeshops, because someone said the case, although perfect shape, was a little light and felt cheap. We'll see.

The pictures in time shop look a bit fake , I don't really care about lume but I do care about the dimensions and details as I don't want to be caught out for wearing it when I'm out.

RichardMiami

The pictures in time shop look a bit fake , I don't really care about lume but I do care about the dimensions and details as I don't want to be caught out for wearing it when I'm out.

Uddind. ALL reps have flaws. If you are worried about being caught out, please don't buy any rep.

From years of experience, I find the following is true:

1. Unless you are fairly well off, if you buy ANY Rolex, rep or gen, most people will see it and assume it is fake.

2. No one outside of the watch community knows anything at all about any of the other brands so it doesn't matter

Go buy a watch, or not. This is a non-issue.

746_heuer

a BP tell is that there is no gap between OFFICIALLY and CERTIFIED in the dial, so the one from Time Shops is a BP.

some real pics

http://www.replica-w...-bp-134911.html

http://www.replica-w...sub-133564.html

These two are from supermirrors and is the one i´ll buy when its available in green or blue

Edited by 746_heuer

SSTEEL

Thanks, i finally found pics of the BP. Awesome, lots of flaws solved. http://www.timeshops...asian-2836.html

Thats one of the best Ive seen (apart from the space missing between Officially Certified) from any of our TD's, and with a little fettling with those CG's this would be almost on par with the TC sum imo.

Edited by SSTEEL

Wriggles

Uddind. ALL reps have flaws. If you are worried about being caught out, please don't buy any rep.

1. Unless you are fairly well off, if you buy ANY Rolex, rep or gen, most people will see it and assume it is fake.

2. No one outside of the watch community knows anything at all about any of the other brands so it doesn't matter

+100000

If you are here to buy a watch that has no chance of being spotted as a rep, go to an AD and buy the real deal. All reps have flaws

Uddind

+100000

If you are here to buy a watch that has no chance of being spotted as a rep, go to an AD and buy the real deal. All reps have flaws

Yes I know I been told this by many of the members if you read early messages

cb_5150

MR has a great Sub C.....just my 2 cents boys...