Sign in to follow this  
jeffw69

Strap for my AP ROO 57th Street

str8

Jeff, I'm on that list too :nana: ... and that strap of yours looks sooooo good & it tickles me. Do you have to specify or is it ready made by APBand?

TT88

:drool:

next should be a gold alligator strap with brown stitch!

P4GTR
I hope that AP Bands strap gives your arm AIDS.

:(. I have 3 hornback from them already and quite like them.

I am sad now Dan.

Assuming you're serious, I was of course kidding Jeffy. I'm glad you're happy with your straps.

PS. Dont listen to Dan, hes Just pissed his professional ethics wont let him make fake hornback straps :D

Au contraire, my strapmaking friend. My single horn AP straps are cosmetically enhanced, too.. No way around it. I'd bet my life that everyone, -even AP themselves- do it.

Serge D

PS. Dont listen to Dan, hes Just pissed his professional ethics wont let him make fake hornback straps :D

Au contraire, my strapmaking friend. My single horn AP straps are cosmetically enhanced, too.. No way around it. I'd bet my life that everyone, -even AP themselves- do it.

Nothing wrong with it if you disclose that info. Alot of organic things are enhanced with either silicone, implants, inserts ets... But that gives us a reason to charge 400-500 for a "nice large juicy genuine" hornback strap :D you can only get one from a 600-700 gator hide.

P4GTR

Nothing wrong with it if you disclose that info. Alot of organic things are enhanced with either silicone, implants, inserts ets... But that gives us a reason to charge 400-500 for a "nice large juicy genuine" hornback strap :D you can only get one from a 600-700 gator hide.

:thumbsup:

I'd love to reverse engineer an OEM AP hornback strap. Whoever makes those OEM straps are masters at their craft.

jeffw69
Jeff, I'm on that list too :nana: ... and that strap of yours looks sooooo good & it tickles me. Do you have to specify or is it ready made by APBand?

Thanks! :D

I just chose black hornback, then selected the length I wanted and there was an option for rose gold stitching.

jeffw69

I'd love to reverse engineer an OEM AP hornback strap. Whoever makes those OEM straps are masters at their craft.

I know you were kidding bud.

Do you want to buy my OEM hornback on my Safari?

str8

Thanks! :D

I just chose black hornback, then selected the length I wanted and there was an option for rose gold stitching.

Thanks Bro ... looks like it's gonna be busy for me now. Time for strap hunting :clap:

P4GTR

I know you were kidding bud.

Do you want to buy my OEM hornback on my Safari?

PM'd

Miracle

so sweeeeeeeeeeet

slaughterer

57th Street is one of the few watches where the gold and SS harmonise together and make sense in the overall design. I got a Donerix hornback in the mail for the 57th street, but it is not black (but brown w/ RG stitching). AP Bands hornbacks fit well, and are very civlized and pristine. :notworthy:

ATEspo

Nice AP Bands, if I wasn't so cheap I would buy one, but I am going to have one of our strap makers make me one for my 57th. I liked the one Serge posted for sale the other day...

Miracle

Whats the bezel made from on this is it RC or ss dlc

slaughterer

RC I believe

ATEspo
Whats the bezel made from on this is it RC or ss dlc

That's a good question. From the gen photos I've seen it looks like RC.

James.

That strap would also suit the RG RC

Rav747

That watch and this strap is lust worthy. Nice.

jeffw69

Thanks.

Miracle

Jeff is the bezel RC