Sign in to follow this  
onzenuub

Taking rep pictures naked???

oscarmadfish

*Except Bentley is a Fat, naked ugly fucker with a bag on his head and his hand on his tadger*

see told you it was onze :blink:

onzenuub
*Except Bentley is a Fat, naked ugly fucker with a bag on his head and his hand on his tadger*

see told you it was onze :blink:

Goatlicker

trailboss99

Just you watch these go viral. :phone:

/me activates clipboard. :)

Oh, and Onz, in the RWG tradition "some guy" is not good enough. We are RWG, we like pics and names! :Jumpy:

Oh you poor, stupid, stupid man. I feel for you , I realy do but OMFG dude, what were you thinking! :wallbash:

Then again, there is that whole Sparta thing . . .

Col.

PS: yes I'm happy we got "our" smilies back. :Applause::)

JohnG
HAHA wow i just stopped laughing so i figured i would explain this if i can..

HAHA normally i take all my pictures at the office on a table with a shirt as a background.. anyways my camera has been dead for the last few weeks so my buddy offered to take the comparison pics for me.. so i left my stuff at work when i went home and he came back later that night with his camera and took the pics and he left them on an SD card for me... well apparently he didnt have all his clothing on and there were some interesting reflections LOL. I didnt see them but i do now lol. Ive never laughed so hard in my life and im wondering if he did it on purpose.. that fat little bastard haha. I know you all think its me, but if any of you know me, you know I'm not fat and this guy clearly is. Its still funny tho.

sorry

lol

This still doesn't explain the bag over the head.

:)

oscarmadfish

john if you had seen onzes face you would understand the bag

he makes elephant man look like george clooney :Nail Biting:

JohnG
john if you had seen onzes face you would understand the bag

he makes elephant man look like george clooney :Nail Biting:

Aaaaahhhh.... you are saying ONZE is the one in the reflection! Now it all makes sense... Breitlings on leather, naked winkie, etc...

oscarmadfish

i never noticed the winkie it must have been to small for macro

that clinches it then its onze :rolleyes:

onzenuub

No thank you.

trailboss99

Does the guy realy think he's gunna explain his way out of this one with HAHAs and LOLs? NOT!

Col.

onzenuub
Does the guy realy think he's gunna explain his way out of this one with HAHAs and LOLs? NOT!

Col.

He explained it like that on RWI and RG. Santa is alive and The King as well.

Luthier
The guy, who's reflection on the crown, couldn't shoot this picture, look on angle and how far he is from watch. And it was shot in MACRO mode.

So, I guess his "partner" shot that picture.

That's how I read it. The man in the reflection is wearing a black hood (don't ask me why - ask him) and has both his hands on his weener. I think he is to the left and rear of whoever actually shot the picture. There were TWO people in the room!

At first they just pulled the pic and the related posts - but now the whole thread is gone! What are they trying to hide?

You forgot to add - Well noted, Luthier!!!

:Just Kidding:

JohnG

Magnum P.I. is on the case!!! :)

onzenuub

Magnum P.I. is on the case!!! :)

No, Groucho :)

iabounty

see told you it was onze :lol:

Goatlicker

:P ROFL

Luthier

Magnum P.I. is on the case!!! :P

Loaded and cocked.

Luthier

Magnum P.I. is on the case!!! :P

No, Groucho :lol:

Ya betta look on your reflection on the crown, asshole.

:Drinking2:

daytona4me

Not that it would ever take away from the great entertainment that this photo provides.. (almost as funny as the ebay naked guy in the tea pot photo)

and I am razzing Dizzy over this on an hourly basis..

but for real,, I've seen Dizzy (photos of him and the hot chicks at his club) at least 2 dozen times over the last year.. and I can assure you that this is not him... (like you guys actually believe me..lol.. but I'm serious) but I love the "partner" angle... I'll have to use that against him.. lol... thanks!

This is a classic... it will go down in history.. lol... "hey.. you remember the fucker who took a photo of his watch naked? You could see his "pusher" in his "pusher" "

trailboss99

Well, who ever that is D4M they did not take the pic. There was at least two in that room.

Club????? What sort of club exactly?

Unfortunatly for Dizzy this is gunna go viral on email betcha.

Havn't done much more than log in over there today has poor Dizzy biten any heads of yet?

Anyone know if LOS has made an anouncment ref here yet?

Col.

pollux1

Magnum P.I. is on the case!!! :mellow:

Loaded and cocked.

That's what the guy in the pic got!!!!

Guest dave123
Not that it would ever take away from the great entertainment that this photo provides.. (almost as funny as the ebay naked guy in the tea pot photo)

and I am razzing Dizzy over this on an hourly basis..

but for real,, I've seen Dizzy (photos of him and the hot chicks at his club) at least 2 dozen times over the last year.. and I can assure you that this is not him... (like you guys actually believe me..lol.. but I'm serious) but I love the "partner" angle... I'll have to use that against him.. lol... thanks!

This is a classic... it will go down in history.. lol... "hey.. you remember the fucker who took a photo of his watch naked? You could see his "pusher" in his "pusher" "

Ya,i could send pics of ol ripped davey with chicks all over him,let me do a google search first....

If i looked like the guy in Dizzy's watch,i would have done the same.... :Drinking2:

Regardless,funniest shit i have seen on any forum,even my kid was in tears laughing.... :mellow:

Edited by dave123

iabounty

Oh Dave....... You give the child beer and let the innocent young thing view this forum? Sounds like the way I was raised. Children can not lead a sheltered life by God. :lol:

AllergyDoc

Beer is a natural source of carbohydrates. Dave thinks of it as an energy drink.

fakemaster
ComputerBeating.gif

JohnG
ComputerBeating.gif

Where did Fakemast go?

:notworthy: