Sign in to follow this  
NFleischer

WTF- is RWG 1 so prudish

onzenuub
there needs to be a line here as well i do not want to be part of a board that uses offensive words like wee wee

The first offensive word on the list will be Oscarmadfish. :lol:

oscarmadfish

hi :lol: onze

onzenuub
hi :D onze

Hi mate :lol::rofl:

sconehead
doc-you mean to say RG is ruled by nazis that censor or they just lost your post

Nazis might be a tad strong. My post contained no offensive language, wasn't rude, and didn't make fun on anyone. If anything it was only mildly suggestive. There was no need to nuke the post. It didn't add anything to the thread, but neither does "nice watch" X 10,000.

They run a tight ship but they do allow some flaming. It's the last sales venue for TTK so even he toes the line a little. When ssurfer posted his thread about losing $750+ to TTK, TTK backed down a little. He was dangerously close to getting the final boot.

They allow flaming so long as you don't use the 'J' or 'A' word, if you do your posts mysteriously dissapear :D . IMO TTK is getting his just deserts and won't be selling on ANY board soon, he reckons he doesn't need the dough anyway...sure :rolleyes: . I personally wouldn't use him EVER, his repartee with dissatisfied customers stinks and there are plenty of them.

On a more personal note I think he's just a fugly, sweaty sock who only moved over there to get a bird...poverty, sadly, is the greatest aphrodisiac, well done TTK... :lol:

I'd love to say this over on RG but obviously can't, so I've ranted here to vent my anger, I hope you all don't mind... :rofl:

bme

I don't mind at all. Thailand is where fat ugly blokes get laid by pretty young Thai girls......or so it says in this brochure I'm reading!

onzenuub

I don't mind either :lol:

omni
I'd love to say this over on RG but obviously can't, so I've ranted here to vent my anger, I hope you all don't mind... :D
I don't mind, you paid as a supporter so vent away, and even if you weren't a supporter, you still could. Besides, someone will post nasty shit about RWG1.1 "Those dickheads are bad-mouthing RG" and threads will popup, Dave123 will come here to report all with "th?e Truth gospel" of the latest poop on top and in the background. RGers will flock to register and start flame wars here, basically upping the post and membership count and thus shooting themselves in the foot, running back and reporting in more threads "that they showed those guys" so more curious will show up to watch a show........................and all instigated by the "few, the insane, the absurd." Sounds like a basic evil plan doesn't it. :lol:

iabounty

I like the way your mind works omni........ :lol:

onzenuub
I'd love to say this over on RG but obviously can't, so I've ranted here to vent my anger, I hope you all don't mind... :D
I don't mind, you paid as a supporter so vent away, and even if you weren't a supporter, you still could. Besides, someone will post nasty shit about RWG1.1 "Those dickheads are bad-mouthing RG" and threads will popup, Dave123 will come here to report all with "th?e Truth gospel" of the latest poop on top and in the background. RGers will flock to register and start flame wars here, basically upping the post and membership count and thus shooting themselves in the foot, running back and reporting in more threads "that they showed those guys" so more curious will show up to watch a show........................and all instigated by the "few, the insane, the absurd." Sounds like a basic evil plan doesn't it. :lol:

And at the end there will only be one repwatch forum and we will call it RWG 1+1

iabounty

I thought it went "and in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love (pause) you make. At least I think thats the way Sir Paul sang it on the White Album......... :band:

greg_r
Besides, someone will post nasty shit about RWG1.1

You mean they haven't already? Damn - we gotta try harder, guys!

:band:

onzenuub

We can even be found by googling your username, first page.

iabounty

Why don't you try googling naked bounty hunters wearing Rolex........... :beer2:

onzenuub

Why don't you try googling naked bounty hunters wearing Rolex........... :beer2:

No thank you, I will see pictures on that, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks

iabounty

No thank you, I will see pictures on that, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks

:beerjump: Well, ya............. :Drinking2:

JohnG
doc-you mean to say RG is ruled by nazis that censor or they just lost your post

Nazis might be a tad strong. My post contained no offensive language, wasn't rude, and didn't make fun on anyone. If anything it was only mildly suggestive. There was no need to nuke the post. It didn't add anything to the thread, but neither does "nice watch" X 10,000.

They run a tight ship but they do allow some flaming. It's the last sales venue for TTK so even he toes the line a little. When ssurfer posted his thread about losing $750+ to TTK, TTK backed down a little. He was dangerously close to getting the final boot.

They allow flaming so long as you don't use the 'J' or 'A' word, if you do your posts mysteriously dissapear :thumbdown: . IMO TTK is getting his just deserts and won't be selling on ANY board soon, he reckons he doesn't need the dough anyway...sure :rolleyes: . I personally wouldn't use him EVER, his repartee with dissatisfied customers stinks and there are plenty of them.

On a more personal note I think he's just a fugly, sweaty sock who only moved over there to get a bird...poverty, sadly, is the greatest aphrodisiac, well done TTK... :cry:

When TTK gets here I will pm him the link to this thread.

KBH is right, things are getting boring around here. The only truly interesting part of a TTK flame thread is TTK.

:lol:

JohnG

Greg, did you contact TTK at RG to give him his log in info?

Looking forward to seeing him here...

greg_r

Yes, I PM'd him the day we talked about it.

SliceMaster

Cant wait to see that asshole here it will be fun since he cant cover behind any admins here like he does at Repgeek

:Whistle::boxing::Jumpy:;) :sh_h: :thumbdown::thumbdown:

onzenuub
:thumbdown:

sconehead

The way things are developing in TTK's section at RG regarding his backlog of orders, I think he'll be here real soon...it'll be the only place he wont be barred from.

The worst part is someone keeps defending him, even telling disgruntled customers not to post in his section but to contact him directly...sure, so it deflects everyone away from publicly stating his current 'customer service' attitude.

I'm suprised the RG admins haven't stated something about the current mayhem.

JC wished him a Happy Xmas but that's about it. They must be doing something behind the scenes for their members, cos if they don't it'll come back to haunt them. Mind you, it probably won't. If you question them they simply pull the plug in my experience.

Anyone else followed the situation over there, as from what I've read in the past, it was this sort of stunt that got TTK booted off the other boards. Do we really want him here, mind you the repartee will be interesting... :thumbdown:

Guest dave123
The worst part is someone keeps defending him, even telling disgruntled customers not to post in his section but to contact him directly...sure, so it deflects everyone away from publicly stating his current 'customer service' attitude.

Thats Johng,he gets free watches from Neil in exchange..... :lol:

oscarmadfish
:lol:

greg_r
Thats Johng,he gets free watches from Neil in exchange..... :lol:

:Chicken:

JohnG
The way things are developing in TTK's section at RG regarding his backlog of orders, I think he'll be here real soon...it'll be the only place he wont be barred from.

Contrary to what Dave says, I have never told any CUSTOMER not to post to TTK. I have jumped on those who have never bought from him yet flock to his threads to shit on him, like those clowns Guano and Capt. Cupcake.

99% of the people who complain about TTK are people who never bothered to use the search button. 30 seconds of research will tell anyone what TTK's communications and speed are like (horrible). Presumably we are all adults, so why THE FUCK do people cry when they don't get a reply from someone who is FUCKING FAMOUS for not answering pm's????? That's just retarded.

I know about Silver Surfer's story, but what I don't understand is that after ALL THAT TIME, he had NEVER contacted the mods at RG. JC did not know anything about this story. Those who have had serious problems with TTK have had no problem getting problems resolved when they have contacted the mods, though this is rarely necessary. Most stop whining when their watches simply arrive (which they always do) without having ever heard from TTK.

TTK has great prices, very nice watches, and is the oldest of the dealers on the boards. He is grumpy and rude to many customers. He doesn't care if you bitch about him and will likely argue with you in public if you call him out. His communications suck. Anyone can find all of that out in THIRTY SECONDS OF SEARCHING. So I have to assume that people accept all of this BEFORE they buy from him. Because we are not retarded, right?

Anyone else followed the situation over there, as from what I've read in the past, it was this sort of stunt that got TTK booted off the other boards. Do we really want him here, mind you the repartee will be interesting... :lol:

Uhhh, either reading comprehension is not your strong point or you are just repeating what you have read other people (incorrectly) write. TTK was kicked off the other boards for personality conflicts. At RWG.cc for example, he revealed the existence of the "secret board" - an invite-only board within the board the existence of which is concealed from other (even paying) members. Following that episode there followed a period of conflict that ended in TTK's expulsion. The threads are all still there. He was expelled from RWG over conflict about the RWG forum watch and Blade's embezzlement of funds and disappearance from the board.

Again, a minimum of research will reveal the truth. But the truth is people are lazy.

As to whether we want TTK here, the answer is, yes, we do. This place is perfect for him. We do not censor ideas or personalities here. No one is allowed to deal here anyway, so I don't know exactly what your objection could be... but in in any event it is irrelevant.