Well said, John.

JohnG
bow2.jpg

greg_r
:lol:

sconehead

JohnG and TTK sitting in a tree... :lol:

Guest dave123
I know about Silver Surfer's story, but what I don't understand is that after ALL THAT TIME, he had NEVER contacted the mods at RG. JC did not know anything about this story.

Because it was an RWG.cc issue,not an RG one,it occured when TTK was more active at RWG,sssurfer and TTK go way back on RWG so it was left at RWG till sssurfer who does not spend much time at RG got tired of all the 'don't worry guys,TTK always delivers' posts at RG and he decided to point out that it was not the case.

JohnG
I know about Silver Surfer's story, but what I don't understand is that after ALL THAT TIME, he had NEVER contacted the mods at RG. JC did not know anything about this story.

Because it was an RWG.cc issue,not an RG one,it occured when TTK was more active at RWG,sssurfer and TTK go way back on RWG so it was left at RWG till sssurfer who does not spend much time at RG got tired of all the 'don't worry guys,TTK always delivers' posts at RG and he decided to point out that it was not the case.

The watches were seized by customs. And it is common knowledge on the boards that if you have a problem with a dealer you contact the mods. If TTK was no longer a dealer at RWG.cc then SS could have contacted the mods at RG at any time (he was a member there all during the period we are talking about). He chose not to. I am not making excuses for TTK - I am just pointing out that he did send the watches, they were seized by customs, he was willing to make good anyway but got annoyed with SS pestering him and decided not to (that is TTK's story and knowing him I find it believable). Nowhere does TTK say he will replace customs seizures. NOWHERE. I think it is a good policy, but I have NEVER bought from a dealer without knowing what their policy is.

TTK is what he is. I like buying watches from him. So do a lot of other people. But some assholes would like to deny ALL of us the ability to buy from him, because SOME people can't be bothered doing their fucking homework. I have never pushed TTK as a dealer. I have never claimed he was a responsive, courteous, or fast dealer. But what he is, and whatever risks there are buying from him, are readily discoverable by anyone. Josh is a dropshipper. He is not cheap. Don't like it? Don't buy from him. TTK is not a drop shipper and he is cheap but he is very slow, fast to anger, cares fuck all about customer service... don't like it? DON'T FUCKING BUY FROM HIM. But stop treating people like fucking children. If they can't be bothered to do a FUCKING THIRTY SECOND SEARCH, SORRY I AM NOT GOING TO FEEL SYMPATHY WHEN THEY CRY BECAUSE TTK DOESN'T ANSWER THEIR PM'S.

onzenuub

John, who cares??

sconehead

Unsuspecting noobs who don't know how to use the search button :lolcina: ... Don't take this personally John, you like him I don't, I have had a tiff with him in the past, which is why I have this opinion. My comprehension is excellent by the way, that's why I took my English 'O-Level' a year early when I was just 15...no hard feelings... :lol:

onzenuub

Noobs allways suspect something :lol:

JohnG

Yup, the ones that don't buy at GoReplicas.com

onzenuub

Who are those people that don not buy at Goreplicas??

iabounty
Noobs allways suspect something :)

I don not buy frum dem onze........voot veep....... :offtopic::lol:

onzenuub
Noobs allways suspect something :)

I don not buy frum dem onze........voot veep....... :offtopic::lol:

Oke now I kn ow