Sign in to follow this  
dingle

I finally received my.........

cybee
Sorry to hear the news...maybe you could file a petition for relief under the name of Pugwash :lol:

I was thinking more along the lines of,

'Dear Customs officers,

Please send me my replica watch or I will personally come down to your office and kick the shit out of all of you.

Also, there's no way I'm going to pay any duties incurred and will take great pleasure in making one of you eat the letter you sent me, with which I'll wipe my ass on beforehand...

Kind regards, my name's Dave123 and I don't give a fuck...'

I like your idea even better. That letter would be much more believable :Whistle:

dmisgod

The good thing about Rio custom agents is that they are constantly looking out only for drugs, and so all my reps go unoticed :lol:

Also, in case they get lucky and do seize a rep, you can always bribe them with cuban cigars :Whistle:

greg_r
Sorry to hear the news...maybe you could file a petition for relief under the name of Pugwash :lol:

'Dear Customs officers,

Please send me my replica watch or I will personally come down to your office and kick the shit out of all of you.

Also, there's no way I'm going to pay any duties incurred and will take great pleasure in making one of you eat the letter you sent me, with which I'll wipe my ass on beforehand...

:Whistle::rofl::o:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dingle
Sorry to hear the news...maybe you could file a petition for relief under the name of Pugwash B)

'Dear Customs officers,

:) :zzz: :huh:;) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

insipid

Reading this makes me a bit nervous about placing an order, I live in Miami and looking to order from Mary. Does this happen often? I always see lots of watches on craigslist down, just a bit over priced for the quality i thought but now wondering if its just worth it since its already here. Any thoughts?

dingle
Reading this makes me a bit nervous about placing an order, I live in Miami and looking to order from Mary. Does this happen often? I always see lots of watches on craigslist down, just a bit over priced for the quality i thought but now wondering if its just worth it since its already here. Any thoughts?

hmmmm...I would be nervous as well. Do you have any friends in NYC? If so, I would ship to them and in turn let them ship it to you. There will still be a customs risk, but not near what it is in Miami.

insipid

hmmmm...I would be nervous as well. Do you have any friends in NYC? If so, I would ship to them and in turn let them ship it to you. There will still be a customs risk, but not near what it is in Miami.

Not what i wanted to hear but good advice. I bought my first local one here a few weeks back all the rest I would pick up in person in china, so much easier that way, just not heading over anytime soon LOL.

Klink

couple things..

many sellers will replace your watch for 50% of sale price..

some wont, and some will replace at no charge..

BUT

do NOT buy a rep and have it sent to the same address as the seized one..

you are now in customs computer.. this can take a year or so to be cleared.

Have purchases sent to a different address now.

Have Fun,

Be Safe!

Klink,

Life is Good!

Mik

BUT

do NOT buy a rep and have it sent to the same address as the seized one..

you are now in customs computer.. this can take a year or so to be cleared.

Ding, sorry to hear that.

Same happen to me here, and even had to pay extra for the "destruction of the fake", as it is some EU agreement.

Let me emphasize on Klink's advice: now I'm under "surveillance" as a potential importer of counterfeit goods... So I have to receive packs on other address.

On other side, try writing them something like:

“Dear customs,

Just been warned that this is not a fake watch, is a container of a Halloween prank, that is sprayed on it. If someone have touched it, please have them drinking plenty of water, and taking many laxatives. If somehow they experience symptoms of anxiety, supply more laxatives.

Thank you.â€

Pentax

Db sorry to hear about that,

An idea but that means that you would have to pay for 2 parcels.

Disect the watch in 2 categories (if it were a Rolex)

Category 1 any part that has the watch brand category 2 any parts that don't have any watch brand

Example of category 1

Movement with dial,crown,clasp with rolex brand

Example of category 2

Watch case, bracelet

Each parcel will be shipped in increments of 7 days difference most important to ship the package with the Branded parts first

Package 1 goes through x-Ray , documents with package state toy watch parts, samples with no commercial value

If the package is opened it will be confiscated but Chances are 1out of 10 that they will open parts.

Package 2 goes through x-Ray , documents with package state watch case sample with no commercial value

If the package is opened there is no indication of Rolex, and can not be proven that it can be used to build a rolex as there are seiko 5 diver watches that look 95% like a rolex sub!

dingle
Db sorry to hear about that,

An idea but that means that you would have to pay for 2 parcels.

Disect the watch in 2 categories (if it were a Rolex)

Category 1 any part that has the watch brand category 2 any parts that don't have any watch brand

Example of category 1

Movement with dial,crown,clasp with rolex brand

Example of category 2

Watch case, bracelet

Each parcel will be shipped in increments of 7 days difference most important to ship the package with the Branded parts first

Package 1 goes through x-Ray , documents with package state toy watch parts, samples with no commercial value

If the package is opened it will be confiscated but Chances are 1out of 10 that they will open parts.

Package 2 goes through x-Ray , documents with package state watch case sample with no commercial value

If the package is opened there is no indication of Rolex, and can not be proven that it can be used to build a rolex as there are seiko 5 diver watches that look 95% like a rolex sub!

thanks for the info fellas, but I have found a way to bypass the customs issues. I have not had one seized since....:bugeyes:

PatronSaintofChainsaws
thanks for the info fellas, but I have found a way to bypass the customs issues. I have not had one seized since....:Whistle:

I don't know that blowing the customs agents counts as "bypassing" customs, but whatever works for you.

:lol:

KeNnY

Same happen to me here, and even had to pay extra for the "destruction of the fake", as it is some EU agreement.

Let me emphasize on Klink's advice: now I'm under "surveillance" as a potential importer of counterfeit goods... So I have to receive packs on other address.

“Dear customs,

Just been warned that this is not a fake watch, is a container of a Halloween prank, that is sprayed on it. If someone have touched it, please have them drinking plenty of water, and taking many laxatives. If somehow they experience symptoms of anxiety, supply more laxatives.

Thank you.â€

how much did you have to pay for the destroying of the watch ?

yea Ding sorry to hear it... :rofl:

Aren

For members in high seizure areas (like Miami), try using a remailer service.

You could also have a friend in a low risk point of entry (like NYC) remail for you.

dingle

“Dear customs,

Thank you.â€

yea Ding sorry to hear it... :lol:

$0 :D

KeNnY

“Dear customs,

Thank you.â€

yea Ding sorry to hear it... :lol:

$0 :D

hm ok, so you don' even reply them about the watch that it is not yours ? :D

and Mik how was you ? I am also in EU, and I want to know the cost for destroying.