Sign in to follow this  
houndoggie

The New Omega Pumpkin, 42mm.

NFleischer

Nice HD. I just ordered the gray bezel/orange #s version from f@#$king Josh too.

No doubt that seems to be Gen ETA mov't, some of the pix I've seen make me think they're refurbished or hybrids. Still the watch looks super

quality (and I have the older Gen 42mm version). The bezel color looks quite good :8ce8ec47-5eb7-4bd7-bd79-57a8fbd2297a_zps2321df37.jpg

Lev

Beautiful watch! I'm also always astonished at how great some photos people take with their iphones are. Enjoy that watch!

tesmith2112

Pearl looks fantastic. I'm glad other dealers are getting these now, perhaps the clones will be out soon.

mattress67

I got this nice rep from Josh, but don't have that nice deep "Omega" engraving on my band. Mine is too light. Otherwise, I'm very happy with the rep. Of course it is by far the most expensive watch I've ever bought.

tesmith2112

I got this nice rep from Josh, but don't have that nice deep "Omega" engraving on my band. Mine is too light. Otherwise, I'm very happy with the rep. Of course it is by far the most expensive watch I've ever bought.

You should sell it to me because you're not happy with the engraving. PM me if you want to sell...... :)

nunu78

Congratz HD, Toro is as expensive as josh. Mary is selling the same watch for 300$.

tesmith2112

Congratz HD, Toro is as expensive as josh. Mary is selling the same watch for 300$.

Same watch with swiss ETA or clone?

NFleischer

That's a good deal, but they all end up being about the same with PP fees and shipping = $350

nic3

i think all dealers have the same price.

maddaego

Check out the OMG0266D Asian 2836 Trusty has up for $268. Appears to be the same one that Toro has at $328 and advertises as the Noob edition. I'm having a really difficult time figureing out what is what between the two, except for $.

calvincew

Fell in love with this watch the moment I saw the reviews in this forum :)

Great watch lol am thinking of getting one too :P

mostling

What size strap is it for this watch, lug size 20mm or 22mm?

I have the noob version of this watch incoming and i am looking to buy a black rubber strap with orange stitching for it.

JazzV3

Toro's is listed as N Factory @ $328 and PC now has this watch listed @ $318, but does not cite the factory.

Looks like they are different movements (ETA 2836 vs 2834).

Are they the same watch or two different versions?

Is Josh's a BP vs Toro's which is a Noob?

PS - you guys make this board an enjoyable daily read.

Edited by JazzV3

Mwhitetx

How Amazing, Mine is in the mail cannot wait to get it.

maddaego

Toro's is listed as N Factory @ $328 and PC now has this watch listed @ $318, but does not cite the factory.

Looks like they are different movements (ETA 2836 vs 2834).

Are they the same watch or two different versions?

Is Josh's a BP vs Toro's which is a Noob?

PS - you guys make this board an enjoyable daily read.

For posterity it's worth posting here that Josh's is a BP and Toro's is a Noob, correct.

jacobarch

Ok so I'm confused on these watches because I keep on seeing two different types of LM's out there.

Both 42mm

One has a closed case back and the other has a clear case back like this one.

Which one is correct to gen? Doesn't the gen 42 have a closed CB?

maddaego

Just different models. There are other differences. Look closer at the face. The closed case backs are older.

watch.aholic

Ok so I'm confused on these watches because I keep on seeing two different types of LM's out there.

Both 42mm

One has a closed case back and the other has a clear case back like this one.

Which one is correct to gen? Doesn't the gen 42 have a closed CB?

LMPO 42mm is Limited Edition of 1948 watches and has closed caseback - Black dial Silver numerals - Made by Noob

LMPO 42mm & 45mm - Blue dial comes only in Titanium - Noob does not make these

Crpo 42mm and 45mm - Black Dial silver numerals// Black dial Orange numerals // Black dial Orange numerals and Orange Bezel // - Open caseback only - Both Noob and BP make these. These are also Liquid Metal but these are not limited edition.

zufir

Except the flawed AR on the 45mm, would you have bought it instead of the 42mm ? Don't want the 42mm to feel small on my big arm. :(

KenYoung

go

Except the flawed AR on the 45mm, would you have bought it instead of the 42mm ? Don't want the 42mm to feel small on my big arm. :(

same thinking here. hmmmmggg