Sign in to follow this  
AAH1483

www.hellobreitling.biz

Psycho Marco

BTW, I just bought a panerai replica... from a TD of course :)

Good for you I hope it works out . That aside I don't think your reading included the fact that high end reps make up only a very small( and I mean tiny) percentage of the reps produced. Who do you think gets the rest? The main reason that a few high quality reps are produced and made available to us is constant comments and suggestions made by forum members to TD's who in turn try to influence the various producers to improve their product. The producers then make limited runs that hopefully we can take advantage of.The rep world does not abound in quality it, for the most part abounds with CRAP!

Oh, I didn´t know that. I thought good quality reps were made by big batches as does the crap replicas.

Thanks.

PeterPotamus

bump for an update

LightGeek

I think you should take your own advice.....don't reply if you have nothing useful to say.

Wow, this coming from a Mod? I expected much more than this.

And it´s not that saying a person to stay away from all vendors who aren´t TD´s ir wrong, on the contrary, but I´ve been in this forum a week or so, and while reading this kind of posts/questions, most of you reply in a very rude manner. This attitude (including the attitude of a mod) is what I think is uncalled for.

BTW, this takes me to think the following: If the TD´s can get exceptional quality watches, it means a factory is making them. That factory, MUST produce a big amount of replicas right?. So aside from the TD´s, who is selling them?! if 99% of the websites are a scam, then who sells the watches that those factories produce?

That´s why I refuse to think that it is for sure that if it is not a TD, you will get scammed. I think this site might not cover 100% of the replicas vendors, and in that leftover universe of vendors, there must be some of them who are decent and professional vendors.

Well, JMHO.

Marco

The point is not whether a "non-TD" can get you a watch -- it's whether you end up with a watch or a sock. We can guarantee that TDs won't send you a sock. We have no guarantees anyone else won't.

What do you think we would suggest?

Electron17

I would think there is a higher that 1 % of sites that are not scam sites but why take the chance when you know the trusted dealers here will not scam you. The only time you will know that one of the other sites is indeed a scam site is when you have paid for a watch and get nothing or a watch of very poor quality. As has been said the TD's here can get you any watch that has been reped. So why take a chance elsewhere?