Sign in to follow this  
AAH1483

www.hellobreitling.biz

AAH1483

Has any one ever heard of this site?? Or has anyone been scamed of this site?

houndoggie

What do u think?

nunu78

Even if somebody been scammed by this website, what you gonna do my friend?

BaggyPants

Please stop. The only websites and dealers you will see endorsed here are those in the Trusted Dealer sections and the Other Dealers list in that section. If it is available, they can get it. If they can't get it, it isn't available. No one in their right minds would use anyone else.

AAH1483

I know that and I'm sure everyone else knows duh?? Trying to talk some sense into my half of a brain brother I was telling him that I can get him one from a trusted dealer and he thinks that we all here are being drooped . Well we will see who's being drooped. Lol.

AAH1483

Oh boy!! He just texted me and he did the ultimate NO!!!!!

flyr

Let us know the outcome. Isn't going to be pretty I would say. :noway: But best of luck to him anyway!

onzenuub

Did he do the neighbour?

Frankt8242

DONTEVENFUKKINTHINKABOUTIT!!! :itchyandscratchy::death:

Monty010

Payment sent!!

PeterPotamus

curious to know the end of this

Gbkirsch

Wow, like waiting for a train wreck, you know it's coming around the bend soon enough...

Steve4eld

The light at the end of the tunnel is not your watch glowing...

fatarms

hellobreitling, goodbyemoney

TAGster
:picard2:

Psycho Marco

But what if everything turns out all right?

IMHO Just because you haven´t heard about this site, doesn´t mean it is a scam for sure.

I hope he receives a good quality watch.

I think this post "Please stop. The only websites and dealers you will see endorsed here are those in the Trusted Dealer sections and the Other Dealers list in that section. If it is available, they can get it. If they can't get it, it isn't available. No one in their right minds would use anyone else." is uncalled for, if you don´t like this kind of posts, please don´t reply to them if you have nothing useful to say.

Regards

Mikester1200

But it says most honest seller, jpegs cant lie

slider1.jpg

:rofl:

flyr

But what if everything turns out all right?

IMHO Just because you haven´t heard about this site, doesn´t mean it is a scam for sure.

I hope he receives a good quality watch.

I think this post "Please stop. The only websites and dealers you will see endorsed here are those in the Trusted Dealer sections and the Other Dealers list in that section. If it is available, they can get it. If they can't get it, it isn't available. No one in their right minds would use anyone else." is uncalled for, if you don´t like this kind of posts, please don´t reply to them if you have nothing useful to say.

Regards

Maybe he will get what he ordered,probably not though. About 99% of the sites out there are running scams of one kind or another. It is hard enough to get what you are expecting from a TD on one of our forums, never mind one that has no positive feed back from any forum members. The comments made by forum members merely reflect past bad personal experiences with similar sites and hopefully will save someone aggravation and cash in the future. I think that's useful. JMHO

Del

I think this post Please stop. The only websites and dealers you will see endorsed here are those in the Trusted Dealer sections and the Other Dealers list in that section. If it is available, they can get it. If they can't get it, it isn't available. No one in their right minds would use anyone else." is uncalled for, if you don´t like this kind of posts, please don´t reply to them if you have nothing useful to say.

This isn't useful? Knowing that we have Trusted Dealers that won't scam you and that 99% of replica watch sites on the web are scammers? :facepalm:

We don't force anyone to buy from our TDs - we advise them to based on our experience and knowledge, and we certainly won't stand by and let people get scammed by sites like this without warning them.

I think you should take your own advice.....don't reply if you have nothing useful to say.

pollux1

I think this post Please stop. The only websites and dealers you will see endorsed here are those in the Trusted Dealer sections and the Other Dealers list in that section. If it is available, they can get it. If they can't get it, it isn't available. No one in their right minds would use anyone else." is uncalled for, if you don´t like this kind of posts, please don´t reply to them if you have nothing useful to say.

This isn't useful? Knowing that we have Trusted Dealers that won't scam you and that 99% of replica watch sites on the web are scammers? :facepalm:

We don't force anyone to buy from our TDs - we advise them to based on our experience and knowledge, and we certainly won't stand by and let people get scammed by sites like this without warning them.

I think you should take your own advice.....don't reply if you have nothing useful to say.

Some just can't be helped Del.

PeterPotamus

any updates on your brother's watch? i'm really curious

Psycho Marco

Wow, this coming from a Mod? I expected much more than this.

And it´s not that saying a person to stay away from all vendors who aren´t TD´s ir wrong, on the contrary, but I´ve been in this forum a week or so, and while reading this kind of posts/questions, most of you reply in a very rude manner. This attitude (including the attitude of a mod) is what I think is uncalled for.

BTW, this takes me to think the following: If the TD´s can get exceptional quality watches, it means a factory is making them. That factory, MUST produce a big amount of replicas right?. So aside from the TD´s, who is selling them?! if 99% of the websites are a scam, then who sells the watches that those factories produce?

That´s why I refuse to think that it is for sure that if it is not a TD, you will get scammed. I think this site might not cover 100% of the replicas vendors, and in that leftover universe of vendors, there must be some of them who are decent and professional vendors.

Well, JMHO.

Marco

Psycho Marco

BTW, I just bought a panerai replica... from a TD of course :)

flyr

BTW, I just bought a panerai replica... from a TD of course :)

Good for you I hope it works out . That aside I don't think your reading included the fact that high end reps make up only a very small( and I mean tiny) percentage of the reps produced. Who do you think gets the rest? The main reason that a few high quality reps are produced and made available to us is constant comments and suggestions made by forum members to TD's who in turn try to influence the various producers to improve their product. The producers then make limited runs that hopefully we can take advantage of.The rep world does not abound in quality it, for the most part abounds with CRAP!