Sign in to follow this  
JOEY172

Trusted sites to buy perfect replicas

JOEY172

Hi i just subscribed to to RWG ,and at first glance it seems like a kickass website. (Will explore better later ;) )

I was just wondering if any of you guys out there,can help me out to find a trusted website where i can get a perfect high quality Rolex Daytona replica,with real working chronograph.,and offcourse is not a scam.

I tried to follow suggestions and recomandations from different forums,but it seems like the 80% of those websites that they claimed as safe and relaiable,are eighter shut down or there is a death link there instead.

Any suggestion and help is deeply apreciated.

Thanx :)

jjm4a2

No such thing as a perfect high quality replica.

Mikester1200

To add on what the others say if you are looking for a particular watch or have any questions you should feel free to email the trusted dealers, they are very friendly and helpful.

Electron17

You just found it! Hello and welcome to RWG, hope you find some good watches to buy.

TheSav

You can find a perfect replica of a replica..........

DR3M3L

Welcome :D

jeffw69
:suicide:

Irishcain

No such thing as perfect, but all our TDs can get you high quality (depending on the rep you want of course)

JOEY172

To add on what the others say if you are looking for a particular watch or have any questions you should feel free to email the trusted dealers, they are very friendly and helpful.

Hi Mikester1200, thats what i still try to figure out, how to reach the trusted dealers....lol...

You just found it! Hello and welcome to RWG, hope you find some good watches to buy.

Thanx Electron 17 :)

You can find a perfect replica of a replica..........

hummmm....if its a replica of an original i think is better.... ;)

Welcome :D

thanx Joran Joran

JOEY172

No such thing as perfect, but all our TDs can get you high quality (depending on the rep you want of course)

By perfect i ment a high quality copy, with accurate details

dasselin

You are either extremely lucky or some of the regulars here

Have become lethargic or seriously affected by the election of the new Pope..

But for your Rolex Daytona the Time shop(TS) had a nice one not cheap

385CAD

fatarms

Do some reading around here before ordering.

First of all, most of our dealers can get any watch in just about any quality. The watches are made in a handful of factories and then the dealers get them from the factories. Secondly read up on the Asian 7750 movements which will be the ones in the daytonas that you're most likely after. In order to have the seconds @6, there has to be a modification to the movement which basically turns the movement into a time bomb that will eventually fail. Unless you go with a vintage model with a handwind, you are going to be hard pressed to find one with functional subdials in the correct positions.

Welcome.

I also see you're from Italy, I've read that it's difficult to get these watches into your country from China so you may have to triangle ship.

JOEY172

You are either extremely lucky or some of the regulars here

Have become lethargic or seriously affected by the election of the new Pope..

But for your Rolex Daytona the Time shop(TS) had a nice one not cheap

385CAD

Forget about the Pope,... i want my Daytona!!!!!! ;)

I saw The one i'm looking for on Time Shop ( XFRO4880 - Rolex Daytona Black Dial SS/SS - Asian 7750 28800BPH ) ,but was wondering why the cronograph hand stands not @12 o'clock on the pics,and instead it looks like it acts like a seconds hand.......that would be the worse surprise ever to buy a cronograph,and you receive a cheap replica without it.

JOEY172

Do some reading around here before ordering.

First of all, most of our dealers can get any watch in just about any quality. The watches are made in a handful of factories and then the dealers get them from the factories. Secondly read up on the Asian 7750 movements which will be the ones in the daytonas that you're most likely after. In order to have the seconds @6, there has to be a modification to the movement which basically turns the movement into a time bomb that will eventually fail. Unless you go with a vintage model with a handwind, you are going to be hard pressed to find one with functional subdials in the correct positions.

Welcome.

I also see you're from Italy, I've read that it's difficult to get these watches into your country from China so you may have to triangle ship.

Hey thanx fatarms,

i heard of the modification that they do in order to have the seconds @ 6 o'clock, but some guys says that it works pretty well,and got the watch already more than 3 years.....i hope i'll get one that will last at list 10 years or more...lol.... ;)

About the shipping to Italy,tell me more about it please,....triangle ship?....like China- UK- Italy? But most of the trusted dealers they all ship from China,arent they?

wat44

trusty is ttw888

Gbkirsch

Keep reading, plenty of info on this site. Eventually you will figure everything out. These guys here are very knowledgable and this site is a tremendous resource for this hobby.. Good luck.

Italy is soo awesome!!!

JOEY172

trusty is ttw888

Nope still not working,.....maybe it has to pass more time to activate the new website

JOEY172

Keep reading, plenty of info on this site. Eventually you will figure everything out. These guys here are very knowledgable and this site is a tremendous resource for this hobby.. Good luck.

Italy is soo awesome!!!

Thanx Gbkirsch, thats what i do,....i read almost everything,but still have some trouble to find the trusted dealers......i get to the trusted dealers page,click on the link on the side and then? where are the dealers???....lol....