Sign in to follow this  
Libertatia

price angels cheap sub

Libertatia

judging from these pictures in the link, who can name the most problems with this price angels sub? and also opinions, why is this sub on price angels no better or worse than narikaas cheap subs?

http://www.priceangels.com/proUsersImg.action?sku=96626

fatarms

Two things that jump out at me right away are the bezel numbers and the metal outlining the number markers and triangle on the dial being way too thick. And that was after looking at it for about 5 seconds.

HWG

you really want to chance price angels over Narikaa? Good luck.

HWG

Two things that jump out at me right away are the bezel numbers and the metal outlining the number markers and triangle on the dial being way too thick. And that was after looking at it for about 5 seconds.

hell, I didnt even look. price angels is not a TD here, so why bother? everyone raves about the sub they get from Reg.

fatarms

Now that I click on more of the images there, I see that there are multiple batches of watches in those pics. Some of them have much better bezel numbers. For instance, look at the 40 on the bezel in the following two pics (names of the pics on the page):

"Watch 002"

"Close Up"

1littlegreen

You still want to look at a non-TD after senior members and a mod advised against it? Your money and no assistance from the admin team if you get screwed.

Stick to the TDs listed here. They are here for a reason.

Libertatia

i was considering buying these before i joined this forum a few days ago, i just wanted other peoples opinions.... if anything im going to buy the ceramic sub from watch international

1littlegreen

Great dealer and great choice. Mary or Rochest will take good care of you. Remember to tell them you are a member here ;)

Wriggles

Then why ask about this? Pointless exercise, nobody here will go to them, and you've said you're not either.

Dark63

How do you people even find watches on that site. I feel like you can't buy anything on there that's not "sandisk" branded or something. I joined yesterday and I'm really stocked at taking full advantage of the TD listing you have here, nice sense of partnership and community, why mess with it :P

Libertatia

so much hostility on here all i want is opinions.... like i just broke the law or something..... but yeah thanks to the nice people

Edited by libertatia

scorpion

so much hostility on here all i want is opinions.... like i just broke the law or something..... but yeah thanks to the nice people

Chill out no one means any offence they are just sticking with trusted dealers. Often on here people say there is only a few factories and most TDs sell the same watch so its quite possible Price Angles cheap ones are same as Silix or Regs but unless you are saving a fortune and will accept possibly a poorer rep why risk it. All I can say about Price Angles is that its not a scam site as I have recently bought some Nintendo Memory cards for my daughters and the were 1/4 of the price that other suppliers charged and arrived in less than 10 days and are perfect. As for watches I myself would stick to the TDs here as the pictures on Price Angels have been photoshopped to remove logos and you have to rely on customers photos if available and even finding a rep its way too hard.

Wriggles

Hostility? You asked for opinions about reps on a site you've said yourself you aren't gonna buy from and nobody here is going to buy from. either.

It's not hostility, it's us wondering WTF you asking for if you aren't gonna buy, based on that fact you should know what our opinions are going to be

onionbag

Many here have bought from Priceangels as they're good for cheapies, they're a reliable seller with a decent returns policy.

You get what you pay for, if it's a budget watch you want, buy it, but ask Silix or Timeshops about their stock also.

The purpose of this place is to educate buyers and facilitate a safe buying experience.

jeffw69

Here is an opinion:

IT. LOOKS. LIKE. ASS.

conx

Suggest you do a lot more background reading. I saw you also suggested a Paypal chargeback in another thread - you have a lot to learn, so read, read and then read some more.

DR3M3L

Go reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaad first :)

scorpion

Here is an opinion:

IT. LOOKS. LIKE. ASS.

Eyesight not so good Jeff? Below is ASS his pic was of a rep watch. Should have gone to specsavers :giggle: (thats if you have them in US)

1 arse.gif

gt rider

People here bash priceangels a lot but after many purchases from them, and TDs, and I can safely say the cheapies are the same and at a cheaper price. Most of them are worth what you pay for them. Great for the money. Take a look at this list as well: https://sites.google...ite/pareplicas/

If you're looking for 1:1 reps than obviously they are not for you but they are worth the price. Take a look at customer videos and pictures if you're unsure.

Edited by gt rider

Rolexwatchman

Buy it! Show us later with pic

jeffw69

Here is an opinion:

IT. LOOKS. LIKE. ASS.

Eyesight not so good Jeff? Below is ASS his pic was of a rep watch. Should have gone to specsavers :giggle: (thats if you have them in US)

1 arse.gif

Piss off!