Sign in to follow this  
Distinct

What version PAM 111 is this?

Distinct

Greetings to any of the PAM experts out there, can you take a look at this watch and tell me what version this is and/or what factory it comes form (if possible)? Thanks in advance.

img2179b.jpg

img2180cv.jpg

img2182zq.jpg

fuba

It's Noob, don't know which version though.

Bash64

All you need to know and more

http://www.replica-w...p;&t=107365

Not sure the link will help past basic model identification. I'm with Fuba on the 111N, but I also don't know enough of the differences to say which version. If i remember correctly, one of the tells between V2 and V3 was the CG mechanism, but you need a close up to see the pin.

Distinct

Not sure the link will help past basic model identification. I'm with Fuba on the 111N, but I also don't know enough of the differences to say which version. If i remember correctly, one of the tells between V2 and V3 was the CG mechanism, but you need a close up to see the pin.

Thanks Bash.

Here's a couple pictures of the CG, not sure if I took the pictures from the right angle.

img2184f.jpg

img2183l.jpg

Bash64

Overall, my understanding of the differences between v.2 and v.3 is that they are not big ones. V.2 was already pretty good.

Differences I have heard are:

CG (small stuff I think)

V3 has inconsistent dial and possible incabloc mod (often not done anyway)

Different hand sets? (you can see the difference here but I don't know how that applies to the version - they have switched this around):

http://www.replica-w...929&postcount=5

I don't know the specifics CG differences, just that I think there are some small ones. The guy that knows all this is ALE on another forum and this is the link that will answer your questions. If you have the watch and can study it , this will be a good source of comparison.

http://www.replica-w...0.html?t=115770

Personally, if I was buying one, I might choose to save a little money and take a discounted V2. Good luck with this one, but contrary to the post, I am no expert. :)

Olly

V3

DR3M3L

V2 ;)

Distinct

Thanks for the help Guys, even the confusing last couple replies!

I'm going to put this up for sale. Just wanted to see if I could put some additional details. I think I bought this before the V3 came out so that might help determine this as V2.