yawn

Biggest tell on AP ROO Diver V3/3.5

yawn

Is the thickness of bezel number,

Gen:

306407d1279792765-ap-royal-oak-offshore-diver-ap1.jpg

Rep:

AP-2012-12-23-01-02_enl.jpg

tbh i like the leaner number better. but dam, there is still tell that can spot it at an arm length. I did some resaerch on lume thicken but the result is not appealing.

James.

+1 that was the tell on that WUS wristcheck thread. Still a super rep.

yawn

+1 that was the tell on that WUS wristcheck thread. Still a super rep.

482856_427989473956246_173409688_n.jpg

this is a macro shot from Goin, i hate been microscopic, but the fatten lume is bit off. So we got a stick situation here, either fatten the lume and hopefully you won't be spot at an arm length, or give it away so easily upon close inspection.

V4 maybe?

Kal-el

To be honest, it looks way better on the rep.

James.

Isn't v4 gen? :Thinking:

rlx101

when I asked Andrew yesterday what new stuff was on it's way, he said that H factory have a V4 Diver coming soon. Specifically he said that the inner bezel has been improved. Pinch of salt, but that's what I was told guys

black263

You guys are waaaaay better than me. An instant tell at arms length? I've looked at the two pictures carefully and I can't see the difference. I've yet to meet anyone who has actually seen an AP, far less know the tell.

yawn

when I asked Andrew yesterday what new stuff was on it's way, he said that H factory have a V4 Diver coming soon. Specifically he said that the inner bezel has been improved. Pinch of salt, but that's what I was told guys

dam better start selling the V3 now :D

Rolexwatchman

Rep picture not working

zoiks

V4? when?????

crunch

I just got my V3.5 a day ago~~ V4?!?

Jose Betancur

V4? ou yeah

watchman12345

I'd say V4 is quite a bit away yet.

fana05

the V4 will have some other new flaw.. otherwise they wouldn't be able to make a v 4.5 and v 5... the "noobfactory" has what.. something on the order of 8 versions for the DSSD? :giggle: at arm's length, the diver in its current state is perfect.

Mind you, the DSSD would be helluva lot easier to rep perfectly... you can't possibly tell me that they can't finally get the triangle right.. or the pearl.. or the spacing of the lettering on the ring lock bezel... even the "BP Factory" has a wrong triangle..

there's just no incentive to have a perfect rep. we all go nuts and sell off older versions the moment some new version is all the rage. I highly doubt that they'll ever be able to replicate the AP bezel numbers to our satisfaction as they're symmetrically embossed on the gen

Edited by fana05

dalboy

Mere details. :giggle:

lightcurve

It's been said before but how can H Factory lay claim to the previous versions? It's a v1 H Factory. Now a V4 noob would be interesting (even though I just got a 3.5)

Rolexwatchman

Let the rumors begin! :) gonna be interesting about V4 and Im sure I'll wait for it

Craig88

Andrew has been saying that for months. It's called sales ;)

goodgood

It's been said before but how can H Factory lay claim to the previous versions? It's a v1 H Factory. Now a V4 noob would be interesting (even though I just got a 3.5)

It is their factory and they can call whatever V they want....They know they are not going to sell much if they call their version V1, it would just confuse people. The factories did that with the Patek Philippe Aquanaut. One factory has V2 and the other factory immediately jumped to V3, and V3 is $100 cheaper than V2... You figure it out...

lightcurve

It is their factory and they can call whatever V they want....They know they are not going to sell much if they call their version V1, it would just confuse people. The factories did that with the Patek Philippe Aquanaut. One factory has V2 and the other factory immediately jumped to V3, and V3 is $100 cheaper than V2... You figure it out...

Well in that case I'm going to start a factory making the new iPhone 6. Wanna buy one?

goodgood

Well in that case I'm going to start a factory making the new iPhone 6. Wanna buy one?

These are reps, that means there is no such thing as copyrights. Good luck with your iPhone 6. It will be no match to the Samsung Galaxy 17.

Janizary

the V4 will have some other new flaw.. otherwise they wouldn't be able to make a v 4.5 and v 5... the "noobfactory" has what.. something on the order of 8 versions for the DSSD? :giggle: at arm's length, the diver in its current state is perfect.

Mind you, the DSSD would be helluva lot easier to rep perfectly... you can't possibly tell me that they can't finally get the triangle right.. or the pearl.. or the spacing of the lettering on the ring lock bezel... even the "BP Factory" has a wrong triangle..

there's just no incentive to have a perfect rep. we all go nuts and sell off older versions the moment some new version is all the rage. I highly doubt that they'll ever be able to replicate the AP bezel numbers to our satisfaction as they're symmetrically embossed on the gen

Every replica is imperfect, even when they have the ability to make it perfect.

parisianshut

Perfection is boring ... Like with girls and life...

nunu78

Im glad that i dont like AP :)

Miracle

True but mod it and it will be fine