Sign in to follow this  
yawn

Biggest tell on AP ROO Diver V3/3.5

taukappaepsilon

The thickness of the inner numbers on the bezel is indeed the biggest. However, there is a way to get around this. Send it to a modder and have him relume it, making the numbers thicker! That will make this rep essentially flawless.

yawn
The thickness of the inner numbers on the bezel is indeed the biggest. However, there is a way to get around this. Send it to a modder and have him relume it, making the numbers thicker! That will make this rep essentially flawless.

i have checked a lot of thicken lumed ap v3 and I have to say, most of them look worse because there will always be spills around the number if u look closely, the best I have seen is from vac, but after consulting him, the lume job costs 190 and after 2 weeks he still haven't confirm his bank detail or address for me to send the watch over.

lightcurve

i have checked a lot of thicken lumed ap v3 and I have to say, most of them look worse because there will always be spills around the number if u look closely, the best I have seen is from vac, but after consulting him, the lume job costs 190 and after 2 weeks he still haven't confirm his bank detail or address for me to send the watch over.

I think the 3.5 has thicker lume.

Baldrick

I think this forum has thicker members :B):

jeffw69
:lol:

lightcurve

I like your profile pic. A cock right? Suits you.

Baldrick

Yeah, I can understand that you would like a cock pic....but dun worry, they don't shun you for it nowadays...in fact they'll even let you marry now...!

WTF are you anyway...and where did you spring from.....?......don't tell me..your sister's loins........let's see now....you're obviously the new gunslinger in town...and you're gonna show everyone how quick on the draw you are, right...starting with taming ole Baldrick.....aren't ya !

BTW....I had a lookat your content....Yo.....you're a real heavyweight arn'cha' boy....all Southern drawl to impress y'all.......you got it wrong.....you're a lightcunt...definitely not ahead of the curve...not to mention that you definitely fall right into the 'thick' bracket.. :B):

Sparkal

You guys are waaaaay better than me. An instant tell at arms length? I've looked at the two pictures carefully and I can't see the difference. I've yet to meet anyone who has actually seen an AP, far less know the tell.

lol let alone know the brand AP exists...... Well here in NZ anyway

lightcurve

Yeah, I can understand that you would like a cock pic....but dun worry, they don't shun you for it nowadays...in fact they'll even let you marry now...!

WTF are you anyway...and where did you spring from.....?......don't tell me..your sister's loins........let's see now....you're obviously the new gunslinger in town...and you're gonna show everyone how quick on the draw you are, right...starting with taming ole Baldrick.....aren't ya !

BTW....I had a lookat your content....Yo.....you're a real heavyweight arn'cha' boy....all Southern drawl to impress y'all.......you got it wrong.....you're a lightcunt...definitely not ahead of the curve...not to mention that you definitely fall right into the 'thick' bracket.. :B):

Shut up Bald Dick. Don't make assumptions about people you've never met. It's just pathetic. Grow up.

Baldrick

Did I hit a nerve junior...?
shut up
.....that's an invitation I rarely if ever acquiesce to..especially from a wet-behind the balls noob.....so..in the meantime Dorothy...you can click your ruby red heels together and wish it so....however I think I can say with confidence t'ain't gonna happen Dorothy, but I know for sure I'm gonna flame your noob arse and have fun in the process....
;)
BTW..."Bald Dick"....is that your best shot......no wonder you Southern'rs lost the war.......you're gonna have to step up your game....noob....!
DSSD / Comex / Nato......
:rofl:
Foggy.jpg

jeffw69

lightcurve
Did I hit a nerve junior...?
shut up
.....that's an invitation I rarely if ever acquiesce to..especially from a wet-behind the balls noob.....so..in the meantime Dorothy...you can click your ruby red heels together and wish it so....however I think I can say with confidence t'ain't gonna happen Dorothy, but I know for sure I'm gonna flame your noob arse and have fun in the process....
;)
BTW..."Bald Dick"....is that your best shot......no wonder you Southern'rs lost the war.......you're gonna have to step up your game....noob....!
DSSD / Comex / Nato......
Foggy.jpg

What are you banging on about you sad little man? Seriously, get out more. You started this shit by calling me thick! Whats wrong with you?Calling you a cock in return is about all the brain power you deserve. Goodbye.

(walks half way out the door - pauses - turns and steps back in)

"Is that a pair of bollocks hanging from your chin? Get that seen too son"

timetech08

the V4 will have some other new flaw.. otherwise they wouldn't be able to make a v 4.5 and v 5... the "noobfactory" has what.. something on the order of 8 versions for the DSSD? :giggle: at arm's length, the diver in its current state is perfect.

Mind you, the DSSD would be helluva lot easier to rep perfectly... you can't possibly tell me that they can't finally get the triangle right.. or the pearl.. or the spacing of the lettering on the ring lock bezel... even the "BP Factory" has a wrong triangle..

there's just no incentive to have a perfect rep. we all go nuts and sell off older versions the moment some new version is all the rage. I highly doubt that they'll ever be able to replicate the AP bezel numbers to our satisfaction as they're symmetrically embossed on the gen

Every replica is imperfect, even when they have the ability to make it perfect.

every gen has a imperfection somewhere ;)

Baldrick
I think this forum has thicker members

Was what I said,..........I never singled YOU out, .....but like the big dumb haddock that you are, you just jumped on that ole hook, did'ncha boy ....the shoe fit.......and now you're wriggling for all your worth, with all your might and main, but old "Bald Dick" here is a relentless fisher of fools and I'm gonna run out the line and bitch-slap you for a little while until you're exhausted and landed........zipidee doo-dah.....zipidee ay ....my oh my what a wonderful day..... :rofl:

Get that seen too...to, son"

Ah fixed it fer ya', son ;)........now, you keep on a-squawkin'......and I'll keep slappin'.... :B):

bitch%20slap.jpg

lightcurve
I think this forum has thicker members

Was what I said,..........I never singled YOU out, .....but like the big dumb haddock that you are, you just jumped on that ole hook, did'ncha boy ....the shoe fit.......and now you're wriggling for all your worth, with all your might and main, but old "Bald Dick" here is a relentless fisher of fools and I'm gonna run out the line and bitch-slap you for a little while until you're exhausted and landed........zipidee doo-dah.....zipidee ay ....my oh my what a wonderful day..... :rofl:

Get that seen too...to, son"

Ah fixed it fer ya', son ;)........now, you keep on a-squawkin'......and I'll keep slappin'.... :B):

bitch%20slap.jpg

Brave of you to correct my typo when 90% of your words are complete nonsense. If you will use the English language then please do so in the correct fashion. Cretin.

Baldrick

Thank you Lord...I am truly blessed...you didn't take away my rope-a-dope toy.....I thought I had lost him when he took so long to think up a reply....ok...I hand the field to you....make it at the very least interesting :B):

Mystery Shopper

Biggest tell - major flaw - spot from a distance

If you want perfection the rep watch business isn't it. It looks pretty minor to me and it would only be a major tell to the 0.00000000000001% of the population who know what a AP is and have studied a gen one in detail (watch geeks). There were a couple of divers at the Sydney gtg and they are beautiful watches very close to gen.

I'll wait for the V4. :giggle:

lightcurve
Thank you Lord...I am truly blessed...you didn't take away my rope-a-dope toy.....I thought I had lost him when he took so long to think up a reply....ok...I hand the field to you....make it at the very least interesting :B):

I'm laying down my arms and asking for a truce. Not very interesting but probably the best thing to do. :)

timetech08

roflmao , i actually shed a few pounds this year

black263

roflmao , i actually shed a few pounds this year

Sadly, my member is quite thin. When my girlfriend saw it she wanted to know who I was planning to satisfy with that. I replied "me".

Baldrick
I'm laying down my arms and asking for a truce. Not very interesting but probably the best thing to do

Au contraire mon ami.......verrry interesting move ( and politically savvy ).......you see.......you're not one of the thick members I was referring to ;)

jeanius

is the font on the date correct? from what i've seen that is another big tell on the divers

yawn
is the font on the date correct? from what i've seen that is another big tell on the divers

I just got the 1:1 dw from the guy selling it on RG, it's for LWO movement so unt suitable for eat or Asian clone movement. The tell is actually not that much from a glance. I ll do some picture review after my Franken ap project is done.

Freaking iPad autocorrection...

mianos

It's a huge difference if you have a macro-photograph of the two of them side by side, showing the right date, at the right angle from close up if you really know what you are looking for. :)