Sign in to follow this  
emtp101

Qestion about paying for an item

emtp101

Hello folks just want to see if I can get some help here. I have had a paypal account for some time now with a confirmed bank account, I use it for ebay when I sell some item here and there and usually transfer my money to my bank account after the transactions. I was going to purchase a watch from Silix today so I tried adding funds to my paypal account and wasnt able to . I called paypal and they told me that in order to add funds to my paypal account I have to fax them a copy of my ID, social security, w2 or bank statement and a utility bill. I have never heard of this but then again I had never added funds other than selling an item on ebay. Has anybody delt with this, also do most of the dealers here take paypal or wire transfers only? Does any body take Visa? I had also tried to purchase a watch with Trustytime and they stated that they did take Visa and Mastercard, but when I went to pay with the Mastercard, it wasnt accepted. Any help will do, thanks.

Rolexwatchman

Paypal required id blabla to see if its really you... I had my acc frozen for 2 month selling gen zenith...

Do you need to refill PP? You can ask silix to bill you and then pay directly