Sign in to follow this  
Crusader

New Casio Edifice EFM-100 Diver 200m

Crusader

Balad is not here at the moment, he would probably post that, so I'll fill in for him.

Nice looking watches for only $130 or so... 200m WR, screwdown crown, mineral glass. It's quartz though... nice Omega homages, kind of and actual water resistant, compared to similar or more priced reps :)

casio-edifice-efm-100.jpg

scorpion

Good value and look pretty decent especially the orange - thanks for post Ted Crusader :sad:

stenchlord

Is it just me or is the pearl on the orange not centered? :P

If they were Eco-Drive I'd consider getting one.

Mazz

That blue is kinda nice. Wanders of to peruse Casio sites

Crusader

They are new, so there is no real life photos yet. I wonder if it looks just as nice in person as on this studio shots :)

HWG

actually not bad looking for the price....

sarmi

This Casio-s are bargain. Really good quality for the buck. In my opinion Casio should be a little "gadgety" as were the calculator wathes we presumably all had at the age of 5. I own a eqw-m1100 and absolutely love it. It was on the costier Casio end, but I think now it should be quite cheap. It's probably as close as I'll get to the 1/1000 working chrono (read: Tag mikrotimer) :).

submarinerblue

I just got one online for $92. Only drawback is that I'm going to have to take it to a jeweler to have the links removed. The links don't have standard pins and the screws are so tiny that even my tiniest screwdriver is too large. Bummer.

Crusader

Yep, pins in the bracelet and the lume are the bad things about this watch. Other then that owners say it's pretty good watch for the money.

submarinerblue

Update: It turned out the one I got was defective...day wheel didn't turn in sync with date and then broke completely. First time I ever had a problem w. a Casio.

Took it to nearest Kohl's and they exchanged it and removed the links to size it. Evidenly the watch does has conventional pins.

Everything good now...I hope.

II've also had a Casio Edifice solar-atomic analog chronograph for the past couple of years. Works flawlessly, but you need a degree in engineering to set it properly. After that, no problem.

Chavezzito

Update: It turned out the one I got was defective...day wheel didn't turn in sync with date and then broke completely. First time I ever had a problem w. a Casio.

Took it to nearest Kohl's and they exchanged it and removed the links to size it. Evidenly the watch does has conventional pins.

Everything good now...I hope.

II've also had a Casio Edifice solar-atomic analog chronograph for the past couple of years. Works flawlessly, but you need a degree in engineering to set it properly. After that, no problem.

Pics dammit!! ;)